BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

In racist news/ they graffitied his grave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 3:22am
If that was her intent, then I REALLY think she ought to stick to leaving this stuff on the graves of people she knew. 
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 3:27am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

It's not racist, says
Lisa Albanese who leaves the art on celebrity graves, she says, as a sign of respect. Albanese told LAist, “As soon as this was brought to my attention I reached out to Forest Lawn, because the last thing I want to do is offend anyone. I am more in shock and saddened that some people have been misinterpreting my colorful smiley face.
You can see some of her pics here: http://bassasblog.wordpress.com/2012/03/11/lisa-found-me/

Earlier today I featured the amazing colorful smiley faces that Lisa Albanese paints on pebbles and leaves next to names she finds etched in concrete. Lisa had found the little person’s name and De’s.

Guess what!

Lisa found me!

There is some corner of a foreign field (California) that is for ever Bassa!

P.S. You can see lots of wonderful pictures of Lisa’s smileys on her Facebook page (Lisa Albanese). In addition to placing smileys next to names etched in concrete Lisa also places them next to amazing street art.

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 4:06am
I'm...confused...
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 6:14am

It's not racist, says
Lisa Albanese who leaves the art on celebrity graves, she says, as a sign of respect. Albanese told LAist, “As soon as this was brought to my attention I reached out to Forest Lawn, because the last thing I want to do is offend anyone. I am more in shock and saddened that some people have been misinterpreting my colorful smiley face.

The fucc is wrong with this bish??? Who gave you permission to put out graffiti or any kind of "art" you deem fit on other people's graves, strangers no less? If she didn't mean it in a racist way, she is nonetheless fuccin psycho. How about you express your "art" in other ways than desecrate people's final resting place, whatever your "intention"?

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 25 2013 at 6:14am
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 6:32am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

It's not racist, says

The fucc is wrong with this bish??? Who gave you permission to put out graffiti or any kind of "art" you deem fit on other people's graves, strangers no less? If she didn't mean it in a racist way, she is nonetheless fuccin psycho. How about you express your "art" in other ways than desecrate people's final resting place, whatever your "intention"?

I know this wasn't meant to be funny, but this got me rolling
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 11:37am
How's about some graffiti for her face? Some of These clear people have no boundaries and then want to hide behind artistic expression when they've knowingly disrespected someone. Then again these are the same people who discovered America, when the native americans were already here. Killing me with the love of mother earth that they committed genocide to obtain. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic