Extensions Plus

In Need of A Master Weaveologist!

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
McKelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In Need of A Master Weaveologist!
    Posted: Apr 19 2016 at 8:17pm

Hey Ladies!

If you live in MD, DC, NJ, NY, VA or DE, who is the Best Master Weaveologist that you have ever been too?

Details Please! Everything from Cost, to Time of Install to Weaving Techniques to Cuts, Styling, Dyes and Overall experience?

Please Please let me know ASAP and if you could PM Me their contact info that'd be most helpful!

Thanks so much!!
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2016 at 6:19pm
Welcome back!
The only person that I can recommend is im GA now, but this is who some of my friends in the DC area go to and I admire her work and hope to book an appointment with her this summer. She is a salon owner, a master stylist and a Wella Educator.
http://instagram.com/shirleyghautehair
McKelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2016 at 9:54am
Hi NJHair,

Girl thanks so much for the info! Smile  I have emailed so many stylists and supposedly weaveologists and haven't been happy Cry with their pricing or responses. 

So your help is sincerely appreciated! Clap

Oh and on a side note, have you recently or in the past ever went to BJ in Newark to get your hair weaved? I went to him twice, a long long time ago, but haven't been able to get back up there  in the past 5 years and wondered if he was still doing hair or not.

But either Thanks so much again, you're a Gem! Smile

DCBuppie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCBuppie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2017 at 5:34pm
I have been through alot and many of the greats retired or fell off. But 2 years ago I went to Tiarra Monet. She does slay but she is very $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic