In I mean really Florida, really? news

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Claudius Smith Claims Self-Defense After Chasing And Shooting Possible Burglar: Orlando Police
01/20/14 11:22 AM ET
Get ready for "Stand Your Ground, Part 2."

Police say an Orlando man is claiming self-defense after fatally shooting a man that he saw walking through his front yard.

Claudius Smith

Ricardo Sanes

Claudius Smith was charged with second-degree murder on Friday for the death of Ricardo Sanes, 21, TV station WOFL reported.

Sanes' body was found with multiple gunshot wounds on Thursday morning in an apartment complex near Smith's home.

Smith, 32, sprang out of his home after his girlfriend Angela Kemraj told him she'd seen someone on a surveillance monitor crossing their lawn, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

Kemraj told police she saw Smith leave the house and hop a fence in pursuit. Following his arrest at his sister's apartment, Smith allegedly admitted to the shooting, the Sentinel reported in a subsequent article.

A police report obtained by the Sentinel indicated that Smith told officers he'd had a recent problem with burglaries and that he was certain Sanes was the culprit. Smith pulled his gun when he confronted Sanes. A fight broke out, with Sanes allegedly throwing the first punch. Fearing that Sanes was reaching for a gun, Smith opened fire, he told police.

Investigators say they found a gun stuffed in Sanes' pants. But police examining his body surmised that he had been shot in the back, which may cast doubt on Smith's account.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4631639

What in the entire phuck?
Sponsored Links

PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i just went to see this saturday.
had my phone out and surfed the web with 0 fcks given for most of the movie.
How the hell can u see a phone light if ur sitting behind someone unless they're holding it up at eye level?

And this is why I don't go the theater anymore, nobody seems to give a sh1t, that crap is annoying as hell

That said, this is really sad, and you never know who is on the edge. Either side. ~Sprays valium in the room~
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:06pm
I dim my light...

and sheriff chris is cute
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:16pm
If the nice floridians didn't realize the primal tribal animalistic culture amongst them, than serves them right. Fcuk I'm going to be in Hill Billy land because it got nice beaches and sand. Shieeet nicca
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic