Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

In her words...(Rape in the military)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 3:37am
That's horrible. And that documentary was incredibly sad. If I was in the military I would never trust anyone. 
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 3:48am
To women in the military.. you have my admiration. I just couldn't do it.

As if the men in our society don't behave savagely enough, those men in times of war.. I don't even want to imagine.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

To women in the military.. you have my admiration. I just couldn't do it.

As if the men in our society don't behave savagely enough, those men in times of war.. I don't even want to imagine.

I agree Cry
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 5:36pm
We had this discussion on here before and niccas here was acting like it was exaggerated and saying that the military did in fact help these women. Nicca please.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 6:19pm
I thought about going into the military but with stories like these...There is no way in hell I will do it.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 6:24pm
So sad and reminds me of that John Travolta movie...General's daughter. They suck! 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

We had this discussion on here before and niccas here was acting like it was exaggerated and saying that the military did in fact help these women. Nicca please.
I only came in to see if she (tbaby) showed up.
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 7:01pm

Can't say I had first hand experience but I have seen some things in the military that hurt my heart.

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 7:13pm
sad keeps happening cause the military don't take it serious.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

*Sarcasm* Yeah cause, rapes are so exaggerated and over-reported...stfu. Who would even suggest it was exaggerated?Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic