Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - in cracker news, tennis player imitates serena wil
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

in cracker news, tennis player imitates serena wil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 2:41am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

i really hope 2012 is the end of their domination.

I recently read that yt people are now a minority in LONDON....image

That's a lie.

According to the Office for National Statistics, based on 2006 estimates, 69.4 percent of the 7.5 million inhabitants of London were White, with 58 percent White British, 2.5 percent White Irish and 8.9 percent classified as Other White. Some 13.1 percent are of South Asian descent, with Indians making up 6.5 percent of London's population, followed by Bangladeshis and Pakistanis at 2.3 percent each. 2 percent are categorised as "Other Asian". 10.7 percent of London's population are Black, with around 5.5 percent being Black African, 4.3 percent as Black Caribbean and 0.7 percent as "Other Black". 3.5 percent of Londoners are of mixed race; 1.5 percent are Chinese; and 1.9 percent belong to another ethnic group.[6] In January 2005, a survey of London's ethnic and religious diversity claimed that there were more than 300 languages spoken and 50 non-indigenous communities with a population of more than 10,000 in London

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_London#Ethnicity

Edited by juniordetective - Dec 12 2012 at 2:41am
Sponsored Links

Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 3:14am
People have been making fun of Serena and Venus ... for years. They do the same thing to Obama.

To their credit though ... they have never say a word.

You have to take the high road on ridicule like this because responding to it - just gives it more credence and more exposure.

Take a lesson folks. Confused

Move on.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 3:17am
sod off you..
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 3:37am
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

People have been making fun of Serena and Venus ... for years. They do the same thing to Obama.

You have to take the high road on r<SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-ansi-: NL; mso-fareast-: EN-US; mso-bidi-: AR-SA">idicule like this because responding to it - just gives it more <SPAN style="COLOR: black; mso-ansi-: EN-CA" lang=EN-CA>credence and </SPAN></SPAN>more exposure.

Move on.

now that i got my initial feelings out of the way,

do you and people like you ever pause to think that the abuse they receive is purely based on the colour of their skin?

eh?

probably not..

do you and people like you ever pause to think that maybe people like serena and barack and other people of colour in their position would love to respond to these people directly?

eh?

probably not..

do you and people like you ever pause to think that the only way they can respond to these people is on the court or boardroom because by the mere fact that they are black, their responses (which would be justified) would be unfairly judged and probably labeled uncouth?

probably not

do you also consider that because they are black they are aware of unfair burden of representing their entire race on their shoulders hence taking the high road because they are black?

probably not

how dare you try and tell us to move the fucck on and learn something from them when they are hardly in a position to express themselves freely without fear of being stereotyped and judged? let us express our umbrage and the unfair treatment they receive on their behalf..

fucck you very much

fucck you very very very much
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 3:45am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

You have to take the high road on r<SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-ansi-: NL; mso-fareast-: EN-US; mso-bidi-: AR-SA">idicule like this because responding to it - just gives it more <SPAN style="COLOR: black; mso-ansi-: EN-CA" lang=EN-CA>credence and </SPAN></SPAN>more exposure.

Move on.

do you and people like you ever pause to think that the abuse they receive is purely based on the colour of their skin?

eh?

probably not..

do you and people like you ever pause to think that maybe people like serena and barack and other people of colour in their position would love to respond to these people directly?

eh?

probably not..

do you and people like you ever pause to think that the only way they can respond to these people is on the court or boardroom because by the mere fact that they are black, their responses (which would be justified) would be unfairly judged and probably labeled uncouth?

probably not

do you also consider that because they are black they are aware of unfair burden of representing their entire race on their shoulders hence taking the high road because they are black?

probably not

how dare you try and tell us to move the fucck on and learn something from them when they are hardly in a position to express themselves freely without fear of being stereotyped and judged? let us express our umbrage and the unfair treatment they receive on their behalf..

fucck you very much

afro you know u just eloquently ethered her.. dangLOL
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 4:08am

Move on.

eh?

probably not..

eh?

probably not..

probably not

probably not

fucck you very much

I just came in to say......ClapClapThumbs UpClap......k, I'm going to bed now. LOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 4:21am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

i really hope 2012 is the end of their domination.

I recently read that yt people are now a minority in LONDON....image

Excellent..

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 4:24am

Move on.

eh?

probably not..

eh?

probably not..

probably not

probably not

fucck you very much

I say gat damn ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 4:59am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I say gat damn ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

where do you find this sh*t?!

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:57am
Can't beat em, so make fun of them...white folk been doing this for centuries aint nothin new
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>