BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

in brit news/soldier hacked to death

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 11:02am
So dei Boy refused £75,000 for his eye witness story? that money would have paid part/off his mortgage! all he had to do is stick to what he saw. 
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 12:49pm
i thought what he did was honourable zsa,

his jamaican heart was in the right place

lol

Edited by afrokock - May 26 2013 at 12:50pm
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 1:16pm
Wow, just read the thread. Go joulie!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 4:13pm
Man Stabbed Near Site Of Woolwich Murder

A 20-year-old man has been stabbed in the chest and arm in Woolwich just days after the murder of Drummer Lee Rigby.

The attack took place about 300 metres from the spot where flowers and cards were left in memory of the Drummer Rigby.

Police said in a statement that they were called at 3.53pm to reports of a stabbing incident along Wellington Street.

The victim's injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.

A man has been arrested over the attack and is in custody at a south London police station.

Sky News Reporter James Banks says there appears to be no connection between the stabbing and the soldier's murder.

Earlier, the soldier's family visited the scene of the attack, as memorial services were held in his honour across the country.

Edited by afrokock - May 26 2013 at 4:14pm
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

lol

LOLLOLLOL

*cough* behave! 
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 4:56pm

lol

Wasn't it, though? Runs contrary to the notions implicitly expressed in your original post, doesn't it? LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Somebody asked why they're were not killed by the police. The British Police are trained not to kill but wound. Justice will be in court. 

Is this systematic for good ole regular cops, though? I thought there had been a few scandals involving unjustified killings in England or was I wrong? I do know that some of your cops are not armed but I don't know which kind.

Unless the police who handled this specific case were a trained counter terrorism squad who had strict instructions to avoid killing suspects that might be valuable?

However, if that is the case of all British cops, there might be a need to contract for North Americans to contract hire them to provide us some training. Out here, it's shoot first and ask questions later, especially more so in the U.S., but prevalent in Canada as well

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 26 2013 at 5:04pm
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

lol

Wasn't it, though? Runs contrary to the notions implicitly expressed in your original post, doesn't it? LOL

JPCry
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 5:16pm
im more inclined to say that was explicit rather than implicit

but who knows with this bunch just a matter of time
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by afrokock<strong> afrokock wrote:

im more inclined to say that was explicit rather than implicit

but who knows with this bunch just a matter of time

Actually, you're absolutely right about that. It was glaringly obvious despite the fact that you tried to hide behind "I do this with everybody". At least if you're gonna make clear statements, don't try and backtrack later on when you're exposed. Now that it's been established that the witness was Nigerian, I wonder what you can assume about his background and the "shyt he's seen"? Does the shyt account for some unknown Jamaican blood flowing through his veins or is he just an African anomaly without a PHD, as y'all are geniuses and all?

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 26 2013 at 10:37pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>