BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

in brit news/soldier hacked to death

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19202122>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 4:17am

'You will always have my heart. I know you will be my guardian angel': Devastated fiancée of murdered soldier Lee Rigby flies home from Afghanistan frontline to pay her own personal tribute

• Aimee West lays flowers at entrance to Woolwich barracks with friends
  • Describes Lee Rigby as her 'guardian angel who'll always have my heart'
  • Royal Military Policewoman flew back from Afghanistan to make tribute
  • Drummer Rigby hacked to death in south-east London on Wednesday

By JOHN HUTCHINSON and MARK DUELL

PUBLISHED: 01:51, 26 May 2013 UPDATED: 10:08, 26 May 2013

•  
  •  
  •  
138 shares

View 
comments

Among the masses of flowers and poignant messages left in honour of murdered British soldier Lee Rigby, one very personal message was left yesterday.

Aimee West, who is Drummer Rigby's fiancée, laid flowers along with other mourners near the barracks in Woolwich, south-east London, as well as a handwritten note.

In it, she said that Rigby will 'always have her heart' and that he was her 'guardian angel', before signing it off as his 'Princess'.

Scroll down for video

Emotional: Aimee West, the fiancee of murdered soldier Lee Rigby, steps forward to pay her own special tribute

Emotional: Aimee West, the fiancee of murdered soldier Lee Rigby, steps forward to pay her own special tribute

Devastated: Miss West, 22, who had flown back to the UK from Afghanistan, wore a green hooded top as she took her time to read the tributes to her murdered partner

Devastated: Miss West, 22, who had flown back to the UK from Afghanistan, wore a green hooded top as she took her time to read the tributes to her murdered partner

Note: Miss West left this message for Lee Rigby, saying he was her guardian angel and she was his Princess

Note: Miss West left this message for Lee Rigby, saying he was her 'guardian angel' and she was his 'Princess'

Group: She was helped with the tribute by around 20 friends, who stood quietly as she paid her respects

Group: She was helped with the tribute by around 20 friends, who stood quietly as she paid her respects

Proposal: Miss West, 22, was wearing her engagement ring when she went to lay flowers for her late fiancé

Proposal: Miss West, 22, was wearing her engagement ring when she went to lay flowers for her late fiancé

Remembrance: The death has sparked a public outpouring of grief, with hundreds of bunches of flowers, teddy bears, poems and tributes to the father of one left near the scene of the crime by Woolwich Barracks

Remembrance: The death has sparked a public outpouring of grief, with hundreds of bunches of flowers, teddy bears, poems and tributes to the father of one left near the scene of the crime by Woolwich Barracks

Miss West, 22, who had flown back to the UK from Afghanistan, wore a green hooded top and an engagement ring as she took her time to read the tributes to her murdered partner.

She was helped with the tribute by around 20 friends, who stood quietly as she paid her respects.

AIMEE'S TRIBUTE TO LEE

'My gorgeous, wonderful, loving fiance you will always have my heart and I know you will always be my guardian angel watching over me. Rest in peace baby. All my love forever and ever, your Princess xxxx'

The Sunday Mirror reported that she has told friends: 'Lee was the love of my life. I don’t know how I can go on without him.'

Rigby, 25, was killed last Wednesday near to his barracks in Woolwich, south-east London.

The two men who are alleged to have committed the crime, who have been identified as Michael Adebolajo, 28, and Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale, remain in hospital after being shot by police after charging at officers in the aftermath.

A friend of Miss West, who serves as a Royal Military Policewoman, told the Sunday Mirror: 'They met about two years ago and he proposed to her recently. I don’t think she will ever take that ring off.

Raw: The emotion became all too much yesterday for murdered soldier Lee Rigbys fiancée Miss West, 22

Raw: The emotion became all too much yesterday for murdered soldier Lee Rigby's fiancée Miss West, 22

Flowers: Miss West was said to have been with Drummer Rigby for two years, and he had recently proposed

Flowers: Miss West was said to have been with Drummer Rigby for two years, and he had recently proposed

Mourning: Miss West was joined by 20 friends and relatives as she looked at the tributes to Drummer Rigby

Mourning: Miss West was joined by 20 friends and relatives as she looked at the tributes to Drummer Rigby

Helping her through: Miss West is comforted as she reads some of the tributes laid for Drummer Lee Rigby

Helping her through: Miss West is comforted as she reads some of the tributes laid for Drummer Lee Rigby

Tears: Miss West wept uncontrollably while visiting the spot where Lee Rigby was brutally hacked to death

Tears: Miss West wept uncontrollably while visiting the spot where Lee Rigby was brutally hacked to death

Death: Drummer Rigby, 25, was killed last Wednesday near to his barracks in Woolwich, south-east London

Death: Drummer Rigby, 25, was killed last Wednesday near to his barracks in Woolwich, south-east London

'They have been in regular contact with each other while she was away. She was in a terrible state when she was told about Lee. That visit to Woolwich was so important.'

'They met about two years ago and he proposed to her recently. I don’t think she will ever take that ring off'

Friend of Aimee West, Lee Rigby's fiancée

On Friday, machine gunner Rigby's mother Lyn, stepfather Ian and estranged wife Rebecca, took part in an similarly emotional press conference where they paid a glowing tribute to a man who 'would do anything for anybody.'

Mrs Rigby - with whom he had a two-year-old son, Jack - revealed last Friday that she and her husband were due to meet at the weekend to discuss their future, before his life was cut short.

His death has sparked a public outpouring of grief, with hundreds of bunches of flowers, teddy bears, poems and tributes to the father of one left near the scene of the crime by Woolwich Barracks.

Many of the tributes came from veterans, fellow service personnel and their families. One notecard left at the scene said: 'To a brave young soldier, God bless, rest in peace, from an old soldier.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2331079/Woolwich-murder-Murdered-soldiers-girlfriend-says-heartbreaking-goodbye-gorgeous-wonderful-loving-fiance.html#ixzz2UO9iC78x 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 4:19am
That's truly sad Cry
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 4:20am
i'm confused!

he was married but had another woman in afgan who he proposed too..

R.I.P though
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 5:18am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

i'm confused!

he was married but had another woman in afgan who he proposed too..

R.I.P though

yeah i didnt get that too

very confusing
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 11:00am
Somebody asked why they're were not killed by the police. The British Police are trained not to kill but wound. Justice will be in court. 
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 11:02am
So dei Boy refused £75,000 for his eye witness story? that money would have paid part/off his mortgage! all he had to do is stick to what he saw. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 12:49pm
i thought what he did was honourable zsa,

his jamaican heart was in the right place

lol

Edited by afrokock - May 26 2013 at 12:50pm
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 1:16pm
Wow, just read the thread. Go joulie!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 4:13pm
Man Stabbed Near Site Of Woolwich Murder

A 20-year-old man has been stabbed in the chest and arm in Woolwich just days after the murder of Drummer Lee Rigby.

The attack took place about 300 metres from the spot where flowers and cards were left in memory of the Drummer Rigby.

Police said in a statement that they were called at 3.53pm to reports of a stabbing incident along Wellington Street.

The victim's injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.

A man has been arrested over the attack and is in custody at a south London police station.

Sky News Reporter James Banks says there appears to be no connection between the stabbing and the soldier's murder.

Earlier, the soldier's family visited the scene of the attack, as memorial services were held in his honour across the country.

Edited by afrokock - May 26 2013 at 4:14pm
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i thought what he did was honourable zsa,

his jamaican heart was in the right place

lol

LOLLOLLOL

*cough* behave! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs