Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

in brit news/soldier hacked to death

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 8:38am
Oh man...
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 8:40am
Yeah, some preacher/preachers definitely had an impact on this kid early on. They also said that his parents moved to try to break him away from his bad influences but he kept on finding these people and get more radicalized. I think you must have some type of mental illness on some level to hack a person to death like that. It's not like firing a gun. Chopping someone with a machete is a crime that is up close and personal. These extremist preachers are like pedophiles. They know exactly who to target.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 8:41am
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

they would have said a prior gang related or so,me other black on black connection

they would have found some 6 degrees of separation sh*t, like, yeah, they were born in the same hospital

Yep! It wouldn't have been a terror problem for sure!
exactly
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 8:44am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Yeah, some preacher/preachers definitely had an impact on this kid early on. They also said that his parents moved to try to break him away from his bad influences but he kept on finding these people and get more radicalized. I think you must have some type of mental illness on some level to hack a person to death like that. It's not like firing a gun. Chopping someone with a machete is a crime that is up close and personal. These extremist preachers are like pedophiles. They know exactly who to target.

Yes! I keep saying this.. These preachers are dangerous!!!! & we are all subjected to the same stuff but we don't all end up like this so there has got to be something going on in the brain.

& the problem is when they find them as kids when they're very impressionable & easy to manipulate. That's why a lot of these terrorists are on their 20s. Their first couple of years they're getting tuned & before they have a chance to re-wire themselves they're sent out to die...
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 8:46am
It would have been a terror problem regardless because the man made a whole speech about his motivation for killing the soldier. He talked about Islam and crimes being committed in other countries. I do agree though that when it comes to black perpetrators, any type of negative connection would be found.
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 11:59am
why were Jamaicans even mentioned and discussed in this thread?
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

why were Jamaicans even mentioned and discussed in this thread?
Honestly...I'm not really sure myself...LOLDead
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 1:42pm
I asked this:

Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Am I the only one wondering what the other two incidents in Boyas top three?

good question! 

Yeah I was wondering too.

Afro said this:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

well it read like he's jamaican

so who knows really

JP got mad.........and ........now we are here.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 1:44pm
who the hell is boya? I'm so lost.
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 2:17pm

The first that many people knew about the ghastly murder in Woolwich was from the Twitter feed of an eye witness, Boya Dee, a south London musician and filmmaker.

His first tweets were so graphic that it seemed they could not be true. He even seemed to be having difficulty believing them himself. “Mate ive seen alot of sh*t im my time but that has to rank sumwhere in the top 3. I couldnt believe my eyes,” he tweeted.

Word of his tweets spread rapidly. He had around 10,000 followers when the atrocity took place: within a day, that figure had more than doubled. We now know how accurate his observations were.

Unsurprisingly, every media outlet in town was seeking to interview him, but he turned them all down, including one reportedly offering £75,000. “This story is not about ME And doesn’t need to be sensationalised anymore by me selling my story for a few bucks,” Boya Dee tweeted.

Not really sure where Afro got Jamaican from, this is how a lot of young londoners talk

Edited by JamCaygirl - May 25 2013 at 2:19pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System