Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

IN A STATE OF SHOCK AND DISBELIEF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:17am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

what have your parents done to make sure he didn't end up like your other brother?
better question would be what have her parents done to make 2 of there sons coons

i wonder if op dates white men

Good points about the parents though.  Parents (even my own) SERIOUSLY drop the ball with sons in almost every area of life.
Sponsored Links

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:30am
Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Choke him

LMAO!!

I got a lil brother...I dunno about yours but I'd prob be like, and who told you your ass was cute, you lil punk ass bitch

But somebody said that was emotional abuse :-/

But your lil bro probably just got his feelings hurt calling her ugly.
She prob ain't paying him no mind so the only way he can get some attn is to call her dark & ugly. She turned him down and his lil teenage pride is. Bruised

Why he have to go for the skin color though?  Because he is a self hating coon that's why.  OP, If there is anyone you think he may respect that is a darker skinned black woman you could be like "so and so is dark skinned, would you say that to her?"  But idk, coon logic doesn't make sense.  I tell ya, I always wanted a younger sibling but these days I'm glad I don't have to deal with this mess.

Unfortunately dark skin is an easy target. The girl is pretty so the only shot at her self-esteem he can take at her is that she's dark-skinned. Lil ignant ass boys
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:51am
The white man has your brother's brain.

el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:58am
you digging to deep 
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:01am
I can understand why women/girls bleach their skin..I don't agree with it for myself but I understand...being a darkie I grew up being tormented for my skin color
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:25am
I notice a lot of verbal violence against dark skinned women on instagram. I usually see dark skinned men and non-black women reposting the gifs. Is he on IG a lot? He may be learning this hate on social media. Boys at his age are heavily influences by their peer group, so if he hears his boys say that dark skinned women are a no-no, he has been molded to have the same view by his outside influencers.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:39am
date? he's 14.

I would give him a good talking to

Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

Lil baby coon in training. I'm sure Willie Lynch would be sooooooo proud

Willie lynch is not real

Well I was actually being sarcastic. But I'm curious, do you have factual information to support your theory? Some think the Willie Lynch letter is debatable. But obviously some brainwashing went on back in the day. Which is why the Black race is soo divided now.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:41pm

Is Willie Lynch's Letter Real?

As a historian, I am generally skeptical of smoking guns. Historical work, like forensic science, isn't some flashy field - it depends on the painstaking aggregation of facts that lead researchers to the most likely explanation, but rarely the only one. Slavery was an incredibly complex set of social, economic and legal relations that literally boiled down to black and white. But given the variation in size of farms, number of enslaved workers, region, crops grown, law, gender-ratios, religion and local economy, it is unlikely that a single letter could explain slave policy for at least 151 years of the institution and its ramifications down to the present day.

Considering the limited number of extant sources from 18th century, if this speech had been "discovered," it would've been the subject of incessant historical panels, scholarly articles and debates. It would literally be a career-making find. But the letter was never "discovered." Rather, it simply "appeared" on the Internet - bypassing the official historical circuits and making its way directly into the canon of American racial conspiratoria.

On a more practical level, the speech is filled with references that are questionable if not completely inaccurate. Lynch makes reference to an invitation reaching him on his "modest plantation in the West Indies." While this is theoretically possible - the plantation system was well established in the Caribbean by 1712 - most plantation owners were absentees who chose to remain in the colonizing country while the day-to-day affairs of their holdings were run by hired managers and overseers. But even assuming that Mr. Lynch was an exception to this practice, much of the text of his "speech" remains anachronistic. Lynch makes consistent reference to "slaves" - which again is possible, though it is far more likely people during this era would refer to persons in bondage simply as "Negroes." In the first paragraph, he promises that "Ancient Rome would envy us if my program is implemented," but the word "program" did not enter the English language with this connotation until 1837 - at the time of this speech it was used only to reference a written notice for theater events.

Two paragraphs later he says that he will "give an outline of action," for slave-holders; the word "out-line" had appeared only 50 years earlier and at that time was only used as an artistic term meaning a sketch - it didn't convey its present meaning until 1759. Even more damning is his use of the terms "indoctrination" and "self-refueling" in the next sentence. The first word didn't carry its current connotation until 1832; the second didn't even enter the language until 1811 - a century after the purported date of Lynch's speech. More obviously, Lynch uses the word "Black," with an upper-case "B," to describe African Americans more than two centuries before the word came to be applied as a common ethnic identifier.

In some popular citations, Lynch has also been - inexplicably - credited with the term "lynching," which would be odd since the speech promises to provide slave-holders with non-violent techniques that will save them the expense of killing valuable, if unruly, property. This inaccuracy points to a more basic problem in understanding American history: the violence directed at black people in America was exceptional in the regard that it was racialized and used to reinforce political and social subordination, but it was not unique. Early America was incredibly violent in general - stemming in part from the endemic violence in British society and partly from the violence that tends to be associated with frontier societies. For most of its history, lynching was a non-racial phenomenon - in fact, it most often directed at white people. The term "Lynch law" was derived from the mob violence directed at Tories, or British loyalists, just after the American Revolution. While there is disagreement about the precise origins of the term - some associate it with Charles Lynch, a Revolution-era Justice-of-the-Peace who imprisoned Tories, others see it as the legacy of an armed militia founded near the Lynche River or the militia captain named Lynch who created judicial tribunals in Virginia in 1776 - there is no reference to the term earlier than 1768, more than half a century after the date given for the speech.

Given the sparse judicial resources (judges were forced to travel from town-to-town hearing cases, which is where we get the term "judicial circuit") and the frequency of property crimes in the early republic, lynching was often seen as a form of community justice. Not until the 1880s, after the end of Reconstruction, did "lynching" become associated with African Americans; gradually the number of blacks lynched each year surpassed the number of whites until it became almost exclusively directed at black people late in the century. (Nevertheless, between 1882 and 1944, Tuskegee University recorded 3,417 lynchings with black victims -- and 1,291 lynchings with white ones.)

The Willie Lynch speech would seem to give a quick-and-easy explanation of the roots of our much-lamented "black disunity." You could make similar arguments about the lingering effects of a real historical document like the 1845 tract, "Religious Instruction of Negroes" - written by a proslavery Presbyterian minister - or the British practice of mixing different African ethnicities on slave ships in order to make communication - and therefore rebellion - more difficult. But this too is questionable - it presumes that whites, or any other diverse group, do not face divisive gender issues, generation gaps and class distinctions. Willie Lynch offers no explanation for the white pro-lifer who guns down a white abortion-provider or white-on-white domestic violence. He does not explain political conflicts among different Latino groups or crime in Asian communities. Unity is not the same as unanimity and in the end, black people are no more disunited than any other group of people - and a lot more united than we give ourselves credit for.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:18pm
Did you ask him does he think all dark skinned girls are ugly or just that one? 

I thought my son was having a coon moment but it wasnt the fact that she was dark skinned , it was her nasty attitude, and her clingy , stalker type activities. I thought she was sweet but it was a whole other side to that basket case. 

Ask him what he finds so attractive about Master P daughter if he says her skin color then yeah , its a problem. 

Edited by Princess Grace - Apr 08 2014 at 1:19pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style