BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IN A STATE OF SHOCK AND DISBELIEF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IN A STATE OF SHOCK AND DISBELIEF
    Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:51am
I just heard my 14 year old brother making fun of a little girl for having dark skin and saying she looked like Wiz Khalifa.... This little girl was pretty even for European standards. She looked like a lighter versions of Gabrielle Union Confused I honestly am heart broken, embarrassed and don't know where my parents went wrong. My sis and I went out of are way to make sure he didn't end up just another ignorant black guy. Whats wrong with this generation of kids?? What can we do to change this? Im more so shocked that the girl he spoke of was so attractive and that because of her skin color was dubbed ugly?!?!?! This has to stop.... Black people are just going to hate themselves into extinction.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:52am
guuurrrl...

i'm sorry.  I don't know what to tell you.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:54am
Lawd I expected the worst when I came in here. Whew!...

He prolly got a crush on her.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:57am
Originally posted by oneluv oneluv wrote:

I just heard my 14 year old brother making fun of a little girl for having dark skin and saying she looked like Wiz Khalifa.... This little girl was pretty even for European standards. She looked like a lighter versions of Gabrielle Union Confused I honestly am heart broken, embarrassed and don't know where my parents went wrong. My sis and I went out of are way to make sure he didn't end up just another ignorant black guy. Whats wrong with this generation of kids?? What can we do to change this? Im more so shocked that the girl he spoke of was so attractive and that because of her skin color was dubbed ugly?!?!?! This has to stop.... Black people are just going to hate themselves into extinction.

Your brother is probably just a lil coon..

But what was his reasoning for his statements?

You spoken to him yet?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:08am
at 14 i made fun of everybody for everything. 
so i dont know op..dont really know what to say.

Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:10am
Lil baby coon in training. I'm sure Willie Lynch would be sooooooo proud
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:17am
All I want in this life is for my future sons to love black women. Das all. 

Sorry about your predicament lol. 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:18am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Lawd I expected the worst when I came in here. Whew!...

He prolly got a crush on her.

Yea he wants her attention.
She prolly payin' him dust.
oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:21am
To all of you saying he probably likes her... No, he said "she's dark and ugly" and then went on to say Master Ps daughter Cymphonique is his dream girl smh. I just spent the past 10 min lecturing him about everything from Willie Lynch, him hating himself and why he's a disappointment. On this path he's gonna grow up and be a coon just like my other brother, who my sister and I never wanted him to be like. SMH. My other brother is everything a girl would want in a guy but he seriously has self hatred problems and only date whites and mixed girls that don't look black smh.
oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:22am
I should add my other brother I speak of would hardly even date a mixed girl. So fing frustrating.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic