BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Improvements

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Siennonyx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siennonyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 7:42am

Edited by Siennonyx - Aug 15 2013 at 7:42am
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 7:43am
Exercising, eating healthy. I dont eat junk bc u are what u eat. Its helped my health tremendously Clap
Siennonyx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siennonyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 7:43am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I have learned to control my temper

I don't stress over certain things as much as I used to

Did you stress over small things too? 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 9:16am
I am learning to let go of "things." I've come a long way. I went from two houses, a storage, an apt...to just a storage and a few bins.

By 2014, my backpack will be exponentially lighter.
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 9:44am
I've been less hesitant to cut off people who mean me no good.

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 9:49am
I have improved my health tremendously!!Thumbs Up

I sort of, kind of, got control of my temper a little tiny bitLOL.

But also in my life I have learned that sometimes you just have to cuss a mofo out, let it out and get back to business instead of biting your tongue and letting it build up.  That can be just as harmful.

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Siennonyx Siennonyx wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I have learned to control my temper

I don't stress over certain things as much as I used to

Did you stress over small things too? 

yes

like it could be the silliest thing I was acting like the world ended

now I just look for solutions and/or remind myself it's not that important
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 12:13pm
Great thread Siennonyx!

The BIGGEST improvements that I have made, and am still making, in my life are:

Leading a more healthy lifestyle (physically, mentally, spiritually)

-Spirituality/religiousity - making my relationship with my creator my number one priority in my life 

-Physically - incorporating exercise into my daily routine, juicing, and eating healthier overall 

-Mentally - cutting out any ALL toxicity/negativity in my life, including ppl, habits, thinking, etc; staying FAR away from drama; remembering to stop often to find and enjoy the small pleasures of life and choose to be happy (I'm a big believer in the phrase 'happiness is a choice'). I think we spend life wasting time in waiting for our 'next big break,' or that one thing that we think, once we reach, will bring us happiness, relieve all our problems/stress, etc etc etc

Improving character flaws (i.e. trying to be less judgmental; less mean and more kind/generous/thoughtful, etc.) 

Overall, just making the effort, throughout my life, to be in a constant state of growth (intellectual, personal, spiritual) and to always be in a state of self-improvement my entire life. 
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I don't dress like a hobo anymore. I got more classy in the last 2 months. I also wear underwear more often. Please, women of bhm, please try to wear underwear when wearing thin/cheap jeans or pants because if something gets caught on it it in the back, it could create a tear that will get bigger until it exposes most of your butt cheek. That's what happened to me, and nobody even told me I had a hole back there . So please wear underwear so that it is less embarrassing.

Shocked
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 2:19am
I've become so much more patient. Also, I talk about my feelings and what it is I'm thinking about more so I am no longer over analyzing things and coming to my own conclusions. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic