BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Impressive-Hair Customer Service!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 1:45pm
Ooo, I've only heard rave reviews about Sabine, so I was hesitant to believe that about Impressive... thanks for clarifying!! 
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Ms_Kudos Ms_Kudos wrote:

Shia...we need proof.

I want her Indian Coarse sooo badly!
Ms Kudos....I had this in for the summer and it is the business
Mocha_Shay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by 2ndtimearound 2ndtimearound wrote:

Originally posted by Shia1003 Shia1003 wrote:

Lol I'm definitely gonna try impressive hair now jasmine nikol conned me out of $500 nd sent sum aliexpress hair 😒😒😒

She was talking about this company (jasmine nikol) not impressive hair....
ohhhhhhh now it makes sense. ..Wink. thanks for clearing that up!
Colby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 10:45am
Cosigning on everything said here. Sabine is awesome! she answered every single email I sent her and notifies you the status of your order every step of the way. I ordered light yaki hair last week monday when the shipment came in and she did not take my money until the hair was physically in her hand and she had washed it. She shipped it the day after and I received on wednesday; I would have had it monday but it's signature confirmation delivery and I wasn't there to get it. This hair is so freaking healthy and has so much body, it's crazy! I already told her I will be purchasing again. It smelled like tresemme naturals conditioner. I haven't curled it or anything yet because I can't stop playing in it. Does anyone have pics of that coarse curly?

Edited by Colby - Nov 01 2013 at 10:47am
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 1:15pm
Sabine's customer service is great... she offered to refund me on the closure I purchased from her... which I'm only holding back on bc of the shipping.  Be nice if one a ya purchased it from me Smile  to save me the shipping trouble.  But anyway, I am impressed with Impressive Hair! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Colby Colby wrote:

Cosigning on everything said here. Sabine is awesome! she answered every single email I sent her and notifies you the status of your order every step of the way. I ordered light yaki hair last week monday when the shipment came in and she did not take my money until the hair was physically in her hand and she had washed it. She shipped it the day after and I received on wednesday; I would have had it monday but it's signature confirmation delivery and I wasn't there to get it. This hair is so freaking healthy and has so much body, it's crazy! I already told her I will be purchasing again. It smelled like tresemme naturals conditioner. I haven't curled it or anything yet because I can't stop playing in it. Does anyone have pics of that coarse curly?

i dont have any coarse curly..but can you post pics of that light yaki.. Mine is taking forever to get here..it was in NJ on Wednesday..and still hasnt been recvd :( .. Im glad you like it though..
Colby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 11:45am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Colby Colby wrote:

http://public.fotki.com/coalbee/impressive-hair/

Thanx! its beautiful..i cant wait until my hair come..hopefully tomorrow..fingers crossed.   
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 7:59am
OO, that yaki IS nice and full!!!

Can we see coarse curly pics??  Somebody?  Anybody??
soulchildlove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulchildlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 10:34am
This hair doesn't come with any nits or anything does it? Also does it shed badly? I'm new to the forum and I'm looking for some curly hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic