Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Impressive-Hair Customer Service!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmericanDreamin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmericanDreamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Mocha_Shay Mocha_Shay wrote:

Im getting the Light Yaki. Im goin to post pics as soon as it comes. How long did it take you to recve your package?

It was about 10 business days..I was on top of the tracking, because I needed it for a trip..and she rushed it out, and checked in letting me know..It made it just in time. She ships usually the next day after payment, the only concern is customs.. please update on the texture of the hair, her processed yaki looks beautiful!
Sponsored Links

Shia1003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shia1003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 3:34pm
Girl me too I had to make her replace 3 bundles because after 3 days it was matted and I look like a dog smh she then ended up sending me XBL hair with the tags still on it
2ndtimearound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2ndtimearound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:19am
Originally posted by Shia1003 Shia1003 wrote:

Girl me too I had to make her replace 3 bundles because after 3 days it was matted and I look like a dog smh she then ended up sending me XBL hair with the tags still on it

Any proof for this bogus?
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 8:33am
I have been in correspondence with impressivehair so far the customer service is great!! 
Mocha_Shay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:55am
I'm so excited my hair is in New York as of yesterday. So my hair should be here soon.. Party
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:15am

Edited by MsBMW - Oct 30 2013 at 8:17am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:26am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

I ordered the Light Yaki.
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:46am
Shia...we need proof.

I want her Indian Coarse sooo badly!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Ms_Kudos Ms_Kudos wrote:

Shia...we need proof.

I want her Indian Coarse sooo badly!
yeah cause i had to look up who XBL or whatever the name was..and that some aliexpress hair..I highly doubt that someone would leave tags on it..
2ndtimearound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2ndtimearound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Shia1003 Shia1003 wrote:

Lol I'm definitely gonna try impressive hair now jasmine nikol conned me out of $500 nd sent sum aliexpress hair 😒😒😒

She was talking about this company (jasmine nikol) not impressive hair....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic