Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Impressive Hair-Pre Install hair P.I.C.S

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:08am
Love it! Been waiting for ever for these pictures.
Thanks Suga!
Sponsored Links

beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:19am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

How is the hair holding up for you, the hair i got is shedding like a beast right now. 

No Waayyyy for real? All the bundles? Beautiful how long did you have the hair for it to be sheddding? Contact her and let her know asap.

I'm getting a few snags here and there but nothing major at all. I didn't cut or seal my wefts. I folded everything all the way to the top then added the closure.  

Yeah I've had it in for my a month, like literally hair EVERYWHERE including in my BF's clothes 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

Where did you get the skin sheet for the part? And do they sell them in bigger sizes to cover the entire closure? I like to change up my parts

I got them from CVS the generic kind. I don't think they come bigger than this. The one shown in the picture above was cut in half vertically down the middle. You should be able to use 2 of them to cover the whole closure. Good idea I didn't even think of that. 
maclady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maclady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

Where did you get the skin sheet for the part? And do they sell them in bigger sizes to cover the entire closure? I like to change up my parts

I got them from CVS the generic kind. I don't think they come bigger than this. The one shown in the picture above was cut in half vertically down the middle. You should be able to use 2 of them to cover the whole closure. Good idea I didn't even think of that. 

Is there an adhesive backing on the sheet? Is that how you adhered it to your closure?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:16pm
Yup...You take the plastic sheet off the silicone sheet and stick it to the lace part of the closure. Like how you would do with a band-aid.
AshAmor07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshAmor07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 6:19pm
That hair is gorgeous. I need some of that hair in my life
Unbeweaveable21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 11:07am
Bump for updates!!!!
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 1:16pm
I went to place an order through impressive hair and it is not working :( I really want to order the hair for my BDay next week.
Jessica90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 1:42pm
Send them an email if you want to place an order . Email is info@impressive-hair.com
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 1:46pm
@jessica...thank u
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style