BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Impressive Hair-Pre Install hair P.I.C.S

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 8:21am
How is this hair holding up....any updates
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 10:24am
Hey Ms BMW as far as the Indian hair wig I made. I sold it in the M2M section a while ago. I can't do the silky textures. For the Yaki hair its still holding up pretty well. Little neck action from brushing up against my clothes but nothing other than that. Its a pretty good investment and will not turn into a rats nest.
hayyallee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayyallee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 5:54pm
Hi, I was debating on buying hair from impressive-hair and I've seen good things about the Burmese, I wanted to get it straight. I'm currently wearing my first sew-in ever and I'm not liking it at all. I got something called Simply by Outre (from the BSS) and it's brazilian wavy, was wonderful for the first week until I washed it and now it's a tangly mess. I was given this argon oil that's helped but I'm really tired of having to constantly brush it. Even with a wig brush the shedding is still pretty bad. I was wondering if this hair will renew my faith in weaves, lol. I think I just had a bad first go round at it and I really want to try something that will last. I'm aware of how to take care of it and what products I should use. I just want to know how well the hair from impressive-hair.com, (not necessarily just the burmese), held up for people and what types of products were used.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:18am
Suga does the yaki straight holds a curl? how long is the shipping?
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 8:09am
^^^MsMBW...Impressive's yaki certainly does.    Shipping for me took about 6 days. is an overnight option as well.
BellaBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BellaBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 8:20am
How much?

http://www.glamoroushairstore.com - www.glamoroushairstore.com
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 8:36am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Her lite Yaki does hold a curl. Shipping was pretty quick also.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 1:22pm
I think I posted this in another thread..but the indian straight I ordered from her started to tangle at the nape and shed. The hair is gorgeous, though. Made it into a wig and I still wear it occasionally.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by hayyallee hayyallee wrote:

Hi, I was debating on buying hair from impressive-hair and I've seen good things about the Burmese, I wanted to get it straight. I'm currently wearing my first sew-in ever and I'm not liking it at all. I got something called Simply by Outre (from the BSS) and it's brazilian wavy, was wonderful for the first week until I washed it and now it's a tangly mess. I was given this argon oil that's helped but I'm really tired of having to constantly brush it. Even with a wig brush the shedding is still pretty bad. I was wondering if this hair will renew my faith in weaves, lol. I think I just had a bad first go round at it and I really want to try something that will last. I'm aware of how to take care of it and what products I should use. I just want to know how well the hair from impressive-hair.com, (not necessarily just the burmese), held up for people and what types of products were used.

You can get some silicon mix shampoo and conditioner to revive that hair until you get your new hair.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Her lite Yaki does hold a curl. Shipping was pretty quick also.

Thanks Lady
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>