BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Impressive Hair-Pre Install hair P.I.C.S

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Impressive Hair-Pre Install hair P.I.C.S
    Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 6:42pm
Ok yall... So im minding my business as usual and hit up the M2M section to purchase some hair to add to my stash. I click on this thread created by this member 'Juicyone' and I send a PM to purchase 2 bundles of 18' Chinese Yaki. Shes based in Germany...

This hair... I must confess and put the devil to shame as say its the best yaki hair I've purchased to date in all of my BHM history. This hair was soaked in hello hydration condition for 3 days then washed and not 1 HAIR was lost. I put the flat iron to it and it was like silk. I curled it with the flatiron and the curl did not drop. I haven't installed it yet because I'm waiting on a closure. She is correct in stating its not AliExpress hair and I can tell. All the Ali Hair I've purchased doesn't feel like the way this feels. No tangling and weft construction is on point. No gray hairs or fillers.

We certainly have a diamond in the rough amongst our mist!!! This hair will be sewn on a net cap. I bought each bundle for $50.

I then asked her...so what else do you have??? She told me she has virgin wavy and straight hair. I asked for pics but at the time she was on vacation so I said bump it, just send me 3 bundles for $50 each let me see whatcha working with. She told me that wasn't the price she sold her hair for but since I bought the yaki she would give me a discount. So she sent the hair. Please see the pics of the virgin hair below the yaki hair. Left in conditioner for 3 days then washed with hello Hydration.

Angry My friend came over one day for dinner and begged me for the hair, so I gave it to her...since she was using it for her wedding a few weeks ago. When the hair came I was like WTF!!!! The hair looked like it was rolling around in a potatoe sack. I WooSaaa and said maybe after I put it in conditioner it will pop and it sure did even better than expected!!!!! Juicyone asked me how I liked the hair and I told her I needed to buy more since I couldn't use it. My friend used it for her wedding. So she then said let me send you a few bundles and you can tell me how the hair is and give me some tips on how I can improve. I said sure. She sent me 24, 22, 18 and 16. StarStarStar 

3 bundles of wavy before taken away while semi wet...

Edited by sugabanana - Aug 28 2012 at 6:44pm
Sponsored Links

blackbar-b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackbar-b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 6:44pm
dayuuuuuum!!!!!!!!!!!thats long..any tangling ??
blackbar-b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackbar-b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 6:47pm
Looks good I dont see any krimps..
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 6:50pm
Beautiful hair
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 6:51pm

No gray hairs or fillers and healthy ends. My friend took the hair while it was drying so no dry pics. But I have pics of the 4 bundles she sent. The hair came in the Organza bag with ribbons...So here goes with the same routine. pics of hair right out the bag. This hair is FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 6:52pm
*sigh*  This hair is so pretty..
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 6:52pm
Ouch Jealous .

I saw the sale and thought it would have heavy crimps . Thumbs Up
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 6:57pm
Sorry yall my photobucket is acting up. I have more pics...
NubiaDeuce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NubiaDeuce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 7:01pm
I want it!
tmrockville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmrockville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 7:06pm
Very pretty!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style