FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Impressive hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 12:17pm
^ please keep us updated. I am planning to order in a couple weeks and after seeing your post debating if I want this or the wave. Thanks.
Sponsored Links

misslexy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslexy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 4:08pm
Any updates on this hair? I had the Samba curl which I loved  but I  really want a more loose curl pattern something more soft. The picture of the hair looks really nice.
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 12:05pm
This is for the people who ask about the hair. I love giving reviews but i realize that some people are too ungrateful and always have to find fault of something. However some of you kind souls always respond to my questions and help me out so this is for you.

IMPRESSIVE COCO CURL

THE CONS:
A. I ordered 3 bundles, 16, 18,20 but when i recieved the hair the 16 inch seem more like a 14.
The 16inch and the 18inch were very pretty with a light brown color but the 20inch seem a bit dry and  jet black.....So i had to lift the color a bit.

B. The Beards are long.....I am use to no beards (I dont like beards lol)

C. The hair did shed a little when i wash it after install but not as bad as my ONYC or Yummy hair (I do not seal wefts, i dont have time for all that and I did cut my wefts) who knows perhaps its breakage from me lifting the color instead of actual shedding.
PROS
A. Her customer service is the best I have ever had. when i told her about the 16inch looking short she explained that she would refund me for the 14inch if my stylist couldnt work with it. she also said it was indeed 16inches and it looked short because she sent me two 20inch instead of an 18inch. She said i wanted the hair in a rush and she felt the 20inch she sent me instead of 18 was beautiful and soft more so than the actual 18inch she had in stock. She emailed me 10 times to make sure i was satisfied.
B. I went to the caribbean.....swam in the ocean without tieing up my hair, sunbathe, party, fk etc and the hair did not tangle at all.

C. maintaince was very low..I braid it in two at night. sleep on a satin pillow case and in the mornings I damp it with water. I cowash every other day. and wash once per week with Tresseme or Abba. I cowash daily when I dive in salty ocean.
D. Do i get compliments?? Hell yes!!! everyone love the hair.
E. It doesnt smell like QHP. It smells good.
F. The hair is light weight and bouncy (I used 2.5 bundles) if you have a big head or love full hair you definately need 3 bundles.
E. Most people think it is my hair and ask what i use to keep my curls juicy.LOL
Sorry I did not straighten it. I am afraid to do so...process hair will loose the curl if heat is applied so i will wear it curly only.
The hair is medium low luster. Its not shiny at all. I have been wearing the hair for over a month and let me tell you it is managable, no tangle and the hair curl right up just like the first day i received it.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask
I am horrible at taking pics so hope you at least see how the curls look after a long day.

me as a starfish. I didnt tie my hair up. I swam for 5 days with my hair down and it didnt tangle. I cowash at night before heading out.Clap

the blending at the top. my hair is relax .
this pic was taken 3am after partying.

Edited by pebbles251 - Jul 17 2014 at 1:19pm
misslexy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote misslexy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 1:43pm
Pebbles251,
Thank you for giving such a detailed update on your experience with the COCO impressive hair. First off your so pretty & I love the hair your blending is perfect. Glad to hear the hair the hair has been so far so good. Thanks for mentioning that you were able to go swimming and the hair didnt act a fool . My sister had just bought some expensive hair for her vacation and she said after she got in the pool her hair matted up something awful which I thought was crazy. But it's great to know this hair behaved well. Once again thanks for the update.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 2:33pm
^ahh thanks. you are welcome. Yes I had Yummy hair in  December..went on vacation/same beach and the hair act a fool on me. I dont use much on this hair only conditioner and a little coconut oil to give it sheen.

For blending I twist my relaxed hair with the extension or I braid two braids on the side. sometimes i lose them out when the hair is semi dry and other times i keep them depending if i am doing something casual or fancy.

Edited by pebbles251 - Jul 17 2014 at 2:37pm
CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 2:42pm
Thanks for the update/review! It's nice to know she gives great customer service. I love the curls. The hair looks healthy. Oh, and by the way you are gorg!  Clap
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 4:56pm
U did that Pebbles...
Yes u have to seal.
christineAbby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christineAbby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 1:14am
wow, I like to buy  hair from more than one company..Because sometimes I will find better quality than other companies. 
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2014 at 2:02am
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

B. I went to the caribbean.....swam in the ocean without tieing up my hair, sunbathe, party, fk etc and the hair did not tangle at all.

Beautiful hair but one question
Does this mean what I think it means?Embarrassed
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2014 at 12:09pm
lol yes Shade Tree. I had to put the hair through the test. it held up pretty well.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic