Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Impressive Hair?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Carolbee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 11:22am
Hi, I bought some light yaki from Impressive and would like to get a full weave. I was looking at Glamour House of Hair and Bestlacewigs for silk closures to match. Does anyone have suggestions on where I can buy a light yaki textured closure preferably silk based? I thank you in advance.
Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 6:46am
Bump
napturalpretty1908 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napturalpretty1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 7:42pm
bumping in case anyone has some new or updated reviews :)
SunshineSmiles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunshineSmiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 8:31pm
Her curly hair has been great for me which is the only I have purchased. Also, her customer service is outstanding!Clap  She really cares that her customers are pleased and provides quality products!
tats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:09pm
BUMP i emailed her 2 days ago but no answer yet... someone recently ordered from her?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napturalpretty1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by tats tats wrote:

BUMP i emailed her 2 days ago but no answer yet... someone recently ordered from her?

I ordered last week. It took 1 or 3 days to get a response, though I did send a follow up email.  I ordered on tuesday and my hair arrived yesterday.

She did post on Facebook that some of the prices are going up on July 1st. I wonder how much the difference will be.
pigjohnfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pigjohnfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 5:12am
I am thinking buy one!! so i keep listening!!
pigjohnfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pigjohnfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 5:16am
I find a online store ,the store  is www.wowafrican.com,is anyone buy hair on this online store and what is about the quality of the hair.Can anyone help me??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napturalpretty1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 6:12pm
I got some very coarse indian from Impressive hair but she didn't have a matching closure. Does anyone have suggestions on where to look for one? I am horrible at taking pictures but heres the picture she had of the hair.  Also and feedback on if I should color the hair or keep it dark? Im torn. 

[/URL]

Patrice3020 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Patrice3020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 1:04pm
I've ordered from Sabine 2 times and I couldn't be more happy with the quality of hair and her customer service.. I currently have the coco curl (16, 18, 20 + 16 closure) installed and I love it.  I just came back from vacation and the hair held up beautifully.

Edited by Patrice3020 - Jul 19 2014 at 1:18pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic