Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Impressive Hair?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
choco_lips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote choco_lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 1:37pm
Sabine's Customer service is amazing. 
I ordered some KC that she was trying out with a new vendor. She wasn't pleased with the quality but sent it to me. I wasn't pleased either and I told her. She then replaced it with some KS and told me to keep the KC! Her KS is literally the prettiest, softest I have ever bought.

I gave the KC to a member on here and per her report, the hair is very manageable and beautiful and etcetera. I guess I was impatient with the hair

so in summary, Sabines hair and customer service is the ISH.
Sponsored Links

janeera1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote janeera1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 2:56pm
My experience with Impressive Hair has been exceptional customer service and good quality hair. Sabine was extremely helpful and accommodating. I ordered from her twice and both times she was honest about what hair she had to offer as far as virgin vs processed hair. Both batches were great quality with no fillers and clearly virgin hair. For the price she charges it's more than worth a purchase. I would say definitely seal if you are going to purchase this hair and despise shedding like I do, other than that it's pretty much a sure bet. I cannot figure out how to post pics. If anyone wants to tell me I'll post them!

Edited by janeera1 - Apr 02 2013 at 2:57pm
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 3:02pm
^^^ Go to www.tinypic.com 

Upload your pics and the when it reloads and show all the links

copy and past the one that says [IMG] for message boards and then 

come back here and paste the link here in the response box, then click post reply and there ya go.
janeera1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote janeera1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 3:18pm
OK here are the pics I was talking about. Sorry the pics are huge. There's gotta be a way to make this less complicated!     

Install 1:

Fresh out the pack

Washed, Conditioned, Air dryed

It blended perfectly with my natural (albeit heat damaged)straightened leave out

Set on Corell Steam rollers

Other side

OK please feel free to critique my install. I am new to self installing without cutting the wefts and am really struggling to get a flat install. I have fine hair in the front and the lumps and bumps are annoying. But, I HATE shedding!

Install 2:
I forgot to take pics fresh out of package. This is washed and conditioned and hanging to air dry

My braid pattern. I can't braid so I had someone else do it. I told her to do straight back because my hair is extremely spongy and it starts to look wiggy after a few weeks with a circle braid.

Flat ironed and curled with flat iron

Washed, conditioned, air dried

OK that's enough PICS for ya'll!
MsUnderstood28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsUnderstood28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 4:21pm
Very pretty! Looks natural :)
Cyannealia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyannealia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 7:36am
How many bundles do you have in and what lengths?
janeera1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janeera1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 8:43am
The first install was two bundles of 18 and 20". The second install is two bundles of 18". I didn't use the full two bundles for either install.
Lthomas3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lthomas3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2013 at 11:37am
Hiya,

I initially used four bundles but had to take off one bundle as it was way too heavy. Am just reworking it for my next install where I use the closure I ordered.
Yeah sabine does sell closures too, my mum purchased a striaght one and I have a curly and a wavy one.

Show us pics of your install once you have it in :)
Bee .... Fierce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bee .... Fierce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 7:30am
I've been buying hair from Sabine for about 2/3 years (or more).She's my go to vendor when I need good hair fast.I have some of her Samba curls and this hair is the business.I get so many compliments.I've ordered 3 bundles at the time and this hair is still going strong after 2 years.I also have some of her light yaki,very good hair as well.Her customer service is on point.She's the nicest.
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 9:11am
can you post pic of the samba curls please?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic