Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Impressive Hair?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmericanDreamin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmericanDreamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Impressive Hair?!
    Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 10:41pm
been lurking for a few months, but just joined yesterday. I was about to purchase this hair based on the earlier threads Ive seen here regarding this hair, but those threads werent recent enough for me to make an informed decision..
Is this hair still of good quality? has anyone ordered recently?..anything helps!
I have emailed the owner and he/she seems to be very nice and helpful with questions(with that said, they all are at first, until there is a problem)..I am just trying to avoid getting cheap looking aliexpress type hair..or hair that isnt what is advertised. She advised me that her virgin Indian is true virgin (not chinese hair thats been processed)..she seems honest, but can anyone elaborate on this. 
thanks in advance Smile
Sponsored Links

Lthomas3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lthomas3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 3:35am
Hi,

I just made about four purchases recently, one for coarse straight that arrived yesterday yaaaaaay!

I had the same issue because the other threads were such a while back. But I contacted the owner after lurking on BHM site for aaaaaaaaages and thought well here is someone who seems to consistently get good reviews and good quality hair so what have i got to lose?

Anyway i sent email and she was back to me within a few hours. after what seems like a gazillion emails with my questions i finally purchased Virgin Indian hair for my u-part, paid via paypal and received it within 2 days. 

I opened the package and co-washed and lets put it this way…..I made a few aliexpress purchase based on info I gleaned on BHM and am never going back, this hair is nothing like aliexpress hair. SOFT, TANGLEFREE, No shedding (i sealed my wefts), very light and beautiful texture.

I cant post pics yet or i would show the hair and u-parts i have made with the hair and the closures I purchased but have a look at a review on youtube just showing the hair and how it was after i co washed etc. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC60-LhcYcs

I can only say good things about this hair e
Lthomas3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lthomas3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 4:13am
sorry meant to post this as well where you get to see the texture a lot more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBYr3Dd_MR0

Also forgot to add that Impressivehair/Sabine are up front from the start about what is virgin hair and what is processed. I made three purchases of the virgin hair and 1 processed curly to try it out and three closures.

The virgin indian is by far my fave so far!

She has the right idea about customer service as people lie myself keep going back because the items have been good quality consistently instead of playing russian roulette at aliexpress….ain´t nobody got time for that.Tongue Tongue
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 7:34am
... Sharing my experience with Impressive Hair....
Customer service = Excellent . I asked lots of qyestions
that where quickly answered .
Sabine was very knowledgable about her
product .
I ordered the yaki straight . It took about
8/9 days to receive . I received tracking info
immediately .
The hair was received clean and very soft , no
fillers or grays . The weft are very neat and sturdy.
I had no shed hair after shampooing and conditioning.
No color run off either .

No crimps!
I had it installed for 12 weeks with no problems
whatsoever !
I'll be purchasing another bundle for a fuller
install my next go round.

It is really a great buy.....I say
go for it!

love_angel011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love_angel011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 8:33am
Hi, I also have purchased hair from impressive hair although the texture I ordered was the yaki.  I absolutely love this hair, it arrived in a timely fashion maybe about a week or so after I placed the order.  It smelled great and the packaging was nice, the hair was very soft to the touch and had very few crimps.  The wefts were constructed nicely and there wasnt much shedding but i still sealed the hair anyway, i have also dyed the hair twice actually since i didnt get the color i wanted the first time, and it's held up great.  The texture blends pretty well with my own and i wore a sew in with it for about 2-3 months and now i reused it and had it made into a u-part wig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmericanDreamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 6:51pm
oh, wow!..thanks to all of you for your responses. She seemed very nice and honest and her hair looked amazing on the pics..I think I will go with the virgin Indian. :)

@Lthomas..thanks for the link..ill check it out..She sells closures too?! didnt see those.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmericanDreamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 6:54pm
how many bundles did you order for that u-part in your video
Soulsagittarian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soulsagittarian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 10:22am
Hello All, 
I have ordered from Impressive Hair in the past and I absolutely love it!!! Its very hard to find professional people who take their business seriously. I order 3 bundles of the body wave in October 2012. I received the hair 1 week after ordering. The quality was great, didnt shed, tangle or swell after washing it. I found it to be very silky and held curls nicely. I had it in for about 2 months. I was so impressed that I decided to order 3 more bundles of the Samba curl two weeks ago. Again the hair arrived timely (within a week). The quality was good and I cant wait to get it installed. 

It seems like so many people are selling hair these days which makes it hard to figure out who's is quality vs over priced trash. Sabine's product is of good quality and on top of that her customer service was awesome. 

Edited by Soulsagittarian - Mar 25 2013 at 10:23am
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 2:14pm
Are you able to order directly from the website or email?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmericanDreamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Soulsagittarian Soulsagittarian wrote:

Hello All, 
I have ordered from Impressive Hair in the past and I absolutely love it!!! Its very hard to find professional people who take their business seriously. I order 3 bundles of the body wave in October 2012. I received the hair 1 week after ordering. The quality was great, didnt shed, tangle or swell after washing it. I found it to be very silky and held curls nicely. I had it in for about 2 months. I was so impressed that I decided to order 3 more bundles of the Samba curl two weeks ago. Again the hair arrived timely (within a week). The quality was good and I cant wait to get it installed. 

It seems like so many people are selling hair these days which makes it hard to figure out who's is quality vs over priced trash. Sabine's product is of good quality and on top of that her customer service was awesome. 
thank you
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>