BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Impressive Hair Yaki Pre-Install Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Impressive Hair Yaki Pre-Install Pics
    Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 8:19am
Hello Weavies

I haven't ventured these parts in so long! I've been rocking the same KC wig I made from hair purchased in Jan 2011, and have been wearing my own natural since November. Impressive Hair has been on my list of vendors to try and just wanted to share some pics.

I ordered on the 7th and received it on the 15th. Two bundles of her yaki, in 16 and 14. The 14 is measuring more 15-15.5 so I'm not complaining . Her customer service is as impeccable as I've read it was. I inquired about the yaki in late May, but she was out of stock. I'm making a upart for vacation next month and needed to order something anyway and went with another one of her products. Just as she was about to ship, she let me know her yaki was in and if I wanted that instead. Very nice as she didn't have to do that. The hair is really nice. I love how thick and lush the ends are.

It got a bit tangly when manipulating it but I also let me 8 month old play with it . Gonna shampoo and condition and all that jazz tomorrow. Update later!

Sponsored Links

GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 8:24am
Love it and those ends definitely look nice
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 8:52am
Love it, can't wait to see it installed
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 8:56am
Looks nice . Keep your son away from the stash until you give a update . LOL
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 10:06am
The hair is really nice and the curls hold very well.

I am waiting on my second order to arrive yaki
in 14/16/18 .

Sabine's customer service is second to none!
Jessica90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 10:51am
This hair looks really pretty . Just ordered some curly from them which I love but now I want to place an order for the yaki .
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 11:09am
Can't wait to see install pics.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 6:15pm
I wont hijack your thread but I also ordered Virgin Indian curly hair...2 bundles of 18.....20inch and a 16inch closure with my knots bleached. Sabine is veryyyyyyyy patient and straight forward. She also sent me a sample of the yaki. I prepped all the hair and hair is soft and beautiful. I will install on Friday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 7:02pm
Br-You can post pics if you like! I mean, I would like to see what's that looking like lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Looks nice . Keep your son away from the stash until you give a update . LOL

I'm trying. His little hands are just everywhere
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake