Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Impressive Hair Satin StraightLace Closure Wig 250
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Impressive Hair Satin StraightLace Closure Wig 250

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missfemme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missfemme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Impressive Hair Satin StraightLace Closure Wig 250
    Posted: Jun 21 2017 at 11:22am
Impressive hair satin straight 14" lace closure and 18 and 20 inch bundles installed on a wig by a professional stylist. 250. Adding photos to my fotki today then I will post here. Excellent condition, natural dark brown color, no dye or damage. No combs in the wig, you can add some if you like.
Sponsored Links

missfemme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missfemme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2017 at 8:05pm
http://s50.photobucket.com/user/missfemmebhm/library/

pictures of the hair are there. I did a thorough inspection and the only issue I could find was a tiny hole in the lace closure, which you can see in the pictures. The stylist did the plucking and all of that.

missfemme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missfemme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2017 at 6:38pm
Bump price drop to 200 OBO
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic