Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Impressive hair - response time???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Impressive hair - response time???
    Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 6:22am
Anyone order from Sabine really recently?  I am having such a hard time getting a response from her.  I asked some questions about her hair and she sent me a price list, but I wanted to clarify something, and to ask for DHL shipping price, and... have not heard back.  Makes me a bit tenntative to order, wondering when the order would actually be placed.  Anyone?  I bought some of her hair from a member here and loved it, but I'm not sure how long ago that hair was purchased.

TIA!  Smile
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 7:30am
I ordered in May/June...and i had no problem. She had effective effective communication skills. Fast shipping and the product that she provided was good. For general shipping it was $10 and for express was $29. I live in the US so by destination the price will differ
ms.sherre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.sherre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 8:04am
I emailed her on Sept.27 to ask about the pricelist for the yaki texture,and she never responded back..idk what's going on because she always had great costumer service.
MrsBishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 8:49am
Are they having any holidays?
mimilala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mimilala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 9:19am
I was emailing her around the beginning of August and at first she was answering back pretty quickly then the responses started to get later and later(it took her like a couple of days to a week to respond) the last message I sent her was about ordering a sample, she asked for my address and then never responded
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 11:01am
I have been having the same problems with her....
DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 1:10pm
She took a few days to respond to me also. I asked for samples. She asked for address and randomly one day my samples came. The samples are gorg. But her response time has been slow.
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 2:08pm
Ask and ye shall receive... thanks, ladies.  She just got back to me, and I did place the order. 
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 2:18pm
I emailed her in March of this year, she responded in June....

Edited by miiszjanae - Oct 10 2013 at 2:18pm
brownsuga_91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote brownsuga_91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 3:31pm
Yeah her communication can be shaky. I think she's a one woman show. I've ordered twice from her in recent months n received my hair and tracking numbers but going back n forth sometimes I have to send her the email again as she doesn't reasond. But the hairs great and she's always nice and helpful when she does respond...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic