Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Impressive Hair Kinky Curly (a bit of hair PICS)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Impressive Hair Kinky Curly (a bit of hair PICS)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
choco_lips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choco_lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 9:11pm
HAAAYYYYYY!!

I am happy you love the hair and it looks great on you!!

Sponsored Links

trendsetta25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trendsetta25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 8:42am
GORG
Erikaa99182 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Erikaa99182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 6:46am
Aww thanks to everyone *slightly blushing after reading all those sweet comments* :D

I just flat twist my entire leave out for blending. And the color, was just at random, got lucky it turned out pretty decent, never colored hair ever in my life!

@India
You might have to wait for a few more years haha, this photoshoot was for no particular reason, just for the sake of it! We've been together for a year and a half now and want to make sure we're in it for the long run before we get married, so might be a couple more years before it happens.

@soulchild
Umm,more like a couple inches... But you really do see any of it once you're wearing it. This is a wig I made and I placed a track of old KC I had (curly from the roots) and sow it down underneath the cap, including around the U-part so it flips over and hides all of the straight roots.

@Chey
That's her new curl pattern right? Can't wait to see it on you, it caught my curiosity when I was looking at her page. Please keep us updated!

@misslexy
Doooo iiiiiittt, oh so worth it (unless you have a massive stash and may have shopaholic tendencies :P)!

@melothoma
Two and a half I would say. It really wasn't necessary, but i like lion hair...

@Choco_lips
Maaaaaan, if it weren't for you, I'd still be buying cheap, tangling and matting messes from aliexpress or spending massive amounts of money on AV's, who's hair still tangles like crazy and barely makes it through one install *cough* Kurls2Kinks & Kinky Kurly Yaki *cough*

Anyways, thank you again ladies, really do appreciate it! Will be sharing again, but might be a while unless you want to see more pics of the KC or of KRS group Coarse clip ins, which I should be installing this weekend? Let me know if you have any more questions :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic