BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Impostor??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 2:58am
nvm

Edited by SweetNovember* - Feb 13 2013 at 3:24am
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 4:30am
First of all, HunnyB.  I hates you.  I was trying so hard to resist making a comment.

1. She changed her accent AGAIN!
2. She took ten minutes to say what she could have said in 3.  WTF?
3. She ain't no dark beige.
4. Only Tanesha puts makeup on top of an already made up face and thinks she's doing a tutorial.
5. She STILL won't show the top of her head.  LOL!  But her hair is at least looking a little more natural than before.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 5:53am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

@Wonder: That is the darkest I've ever seen her. Was that pic taken during summer? It may be a tan.  

possibly is a tan.  im going to just run with everyone's theory on the halogen bulb.  she loves bright ass bulbs.  but damn...she been sitting under these harsh lights for 5 yrs.  i hope she doesn't get skin cancer. Confused

Edited by ms_wonderland - Feb 13 2013 at 5:59am
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 5:57am
Her accent has changed. This chick is weird. Has anyone ever met her in person?
BlackstarBlue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackstarBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 7:33am
She's already wearing foundation. You can't even tell her skintone due to the bright light. Therefore you can't even see the proper outcome. Who would watch these ids???
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 8:40am
OK so as long as I've been on bhm I never understood why she is talked about so much here. Can I get a back story please.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 8:42am
I think the backstory can be found in the weaves section.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 8:43am
I noticed her accent changed in the first 10 seconds from some of her previous videos but I notice she likes to switch it up to mirror her multiethnicities- cause isnt she jamaicatrinidominiguido??

ETA: how do you beat an already beat face, her pores mustve been freaking out, 22 layers of foundation and those lights geez. But at this point I think she gets a kick out of her own shams.

Edited by Qualified - Feb 13 2013 at 8:46am
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 9:43am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

OK so as long as I've been on bhm I never understood why she is talked about so much here. Can I get a back story please.

she's full of sh*t and bhm loves to be able to call you out. 
no backstory necessary
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 11:14am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

First of all, HunnyB.  I hates you.  I was trying so hard to resist making a comment.

1. She changed her accent AGAIN!
2. She took ten minutes to say what she could have said in 3.  WTF?
3. She ain't no dark beige.
4. Only Tanesha puts makeup on top of an already made up face and thinks she's doing a tutorial.
5. She STILL won't show the top of her head.  LOL!  But her hair is at least looking a little more natural than before.

Ouchdayum

And yea, she's engaged....she refers to "him" as her fiance.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic