Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Impatient Dieters 2012!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>

Author
izzesparks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 7:30pm
here is one pic of a style I would like! My motivation is to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks, buy a new outfit, and get this hairdo!
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 7:31pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 7:32pm
Not sure which curl I like better, but I am definitely going to get one of them! Now I am off to buy more shakes! Goodnite lovely ladies!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 8:45pm
oh yeah and my other goal is to only drink water for two weeks, thats gonna be real hard for me but I am going to try.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 9:51pm
ok I think I found my new shake because they stopped selling the one I have been using :(
So check it if you want I think its ingredients are very comparable if not better than the  wonderslim's ingredients. Here's the link check the ingredients before you purchase I noticed that some have splenda and some have stevia. I prefer stevia, also I noticed that the ingredients don't match up from their site to the actual sites you will have to purchase them from like Vitacost for example.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:35am
yay my shake finally came in the mail, I will be getting officially started again tomorrow! Here's to round two! I just made a shake just to try it. I mixed it with a new chocolate mint coconut milk I found that is only 50 calories and 4 carbs. So far so good, its pretty yummy.
gloryx7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gloryx7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:50pm
I bet that is yummy....where did you find the chocolate mint coconut milk?  Good Luck..you are getting a head start before the Holiday's smart thinking....

gloryx7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gloryx7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by izzesparks izzesparks wrote:

oh yeah and my other goal is to only drink water for two weeks, thats gonna be real hard for me but I am going to try.

Why not try juicing instead...it's much more healthier and with probably the same results..(I would think).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by gloryx7 gloryx7 wrote:

I bet that is yummy....where did you find the chocolate mint coconut milk?  Good Luck..you are getting a head start before the Holiday's smart thinking....

I got the coconut milk at Kroger, and yes I do juicing as well. But for me juicing is more for cleansing and I stay hungry all the time.

This is more for weight loss and I stay fuller longer.
PrettyPriscillaPink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyPriscillaPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:45pm
@izzesparks how is the designer whey working for you???I would love to do this diet but the d.whey is the only thing available in my area
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style