Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedImpatient Dieters 2012!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
missmiss View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:57pm
any updates?! im starting tommorrow!

Originally posted by izzesparks izzesparks wrote:

omg hi everyone, sorry I have been gone so long, I started a new job and they have me on mandatory 60  hours. and I have two jobs so no time for anything. I actually should be in bed right now, but after receiving a message from a member here I am going to try really hard to contribute more to this thread and I have some new motivation to get recharged again, cuz I have to say i do love this diet, even though I have not kept it up I have not gained any of the weight back. I haven't lost any either :(. I havent had time to eat let alone eat right. So i would think I would lose something from not eating.

But anyway like i was saying I have some new motivation, I made appointment for two weeks from now for this awesome hairdo that is a little different for me, Kind of sort of, I have really curly hair but it has never been as full and as long as I have wanted it. So I am going to get some mad crazy wild curly hair and rock a curly fro like I never have before, lol! I will post pics of the hair. 

Also I will try to post weekly weigh-ins, really really try.
Sponsored Links

Lordess89 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 10:32am
Hey ladies I hope to start a similar routine soon. I plan to document my journey through pics and videos. I think that this would be a great way to get started on my healthy weight loss journey. I purchased shakes last night and I've also put together a supplement list plus teas to drink everyday. I'll be back over the weekend to post stats and tentative plan. Star
Goodluck and stay strong to those of you on your own plan!
Lordess89 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Lordess89 Lordess89 wrote:

Hey ladies I hope to start a similar routine soon. I plan to document my journey through pics and videos. I think that this would be a great way to get started on my healthy weight loss journey. I purchased shakes last night and I've also put together a supplement list plus teas to drink everyday. I'll be back over the weekend to post stats and tentative plan. Star
Goodluck and stay strong to those of you on your own plan!

Update with pics: I am finally starting this journey the right way with scheduling meals and shakes. This week I hope to lose 2-3 lbs. But I'm striving for 5! Lol 

Here are my starting pics at 200.1 lbs.

Lordess89 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 9:13am
Sorry ladies I had no idea that the picture didn't show up. I'll update again and fix that later. 
Just to update on my weight I've lost 1.5 lbs but it is all my fault at not drinking the shakes consistently and staying on the regime. I did it for 2 days and then I stopped drinking them consistently through out the day. I will try again and start over though. Cry
queenkc View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2013 at 7:29pm
I'm really glad there are some new posts here. Lets try to keep this going. I have been using Precision Engineered Vanilla Whey Protein from the Vitamin Store or Vitamin World for some time now adding to my morning fruit smoothies for them to be more filling. I wasn't on any diet other than on and off weight watchers so to stay within my points and save calories/ points sometimes i have smoothies for breakfast. I use a cup of almond milk with a 1/2 cup to a cup of fruit, one sweet and low pack and half a scoop of protein powder. 

Now after discovering Impatient Dieter a few weeks back I decided to try this out since her results were impressive and it seems like something I can kinda stick to and still lose. ( i have a discipline problem)  I also ran across a blog where the women did the plan half assed and still lost a good amount of weight. So I though "i could do that" lol

Anyhow, I kinda started Monday 3/18/13 and I'm planning to really get on the ball with this by the coming Monday. I plan to do between 3 and 5 shakes and one regular meal (lunch). I'm trying to drink 64 oz's of water and take a multivitamin. Also use super dieters tea here and there during the week. I tend to have trouble with being regular so the tea is important for me. But without the tea so far the fruit smoothies are already helping. My slow metabolism is why i gain weight easily (mainly in my stomach) and stay bloated.  This is the reason why i want to work up to doing the plan with at least 5 shakes a day to speed up my metabolism.

I will be using the protein powder mentioned above and I ordered cookies and cream from Herbalife and Strawberry yogurt and mocha from wonderslim. I want to mix up the flavors so I don't get bored with this. Also so i have some that taste good just being shaken with milk in the blender bottle. (for when i'm on the go).

Ok i've typed enough. I hope to see more ladies in this starting this with us and sharing their experience.
Lordess89 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 8:50am
Hey Queen! Thank you for posting. Since my last post I've only lost a couple more pounds and that is because I stopped working out. I decided to invest in a trainer twice a week to help with discipline and hopefully this will jump start my weight loss this April. I'm keeping with the shakes, 5 a day with two meals and two snacks. 

queenkc View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 11:25pm
I'm still working at this plan for the past two weeks i've only been on it partially since I hadn't received my wonderslim in the mail yet. I know I've lost some weight but not sure since I only weigh at my boyfriends house. I'll get on the scale this weekend. I haven't been able to get in more than 4 shakes a day but I'm working at it.  

So far I really like the strawberry yogurt and mocha wonderslim shakes. I feel like this plan is something i can stick with for a while. Although it will be hard to get 5 in a day which is my goal. 

I'm trying to get in 30 minutes each day on my elliptical but it ends up being 15 or 20 most days. I'm wearing my belly bandit during workout and for a couple of hours here and there. I'm drinking 64 oz of water most days and taking a multivitamin whenever I remember. 

Ladies lets get some updates. Cry I will update soon.

blackburn123456 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2013 at 8:59am
Alright Got to keep the thread alive.Hello ladies I did a version of this diet a while back and was losing like 8-10 lbs A WEEK!Clap I was on it a good 3weeks and BOOM! got pregnantEmbarrassed. I had used the atkins shakes.They were more in calories like 160 -200.So i would half them with water.Cheap like 5 bucks at Walmart for 4 shakes.They are thick so halving them with water didnt sacrifice taste.They have Chocolate,mocha,strawberry, and vanilla.Their all good to me..I would eat my biggest meal in the morning  because that's when i did the most intense workout.I did jillian Michaels 30 day shred at about 8:00am after i ate so i would have the energy.Breakfast was bout 250  or 300 calories. I was drinking ice cold water about every hour.Lunch was always low carb something .Then I would go run in the yard doing HIIT for only about 15 minutes.Ex. Run hard for about 1 min the walk for 2. I would have a FULL SHAKE  at dinner time.In the evening i would do tae-bo for about an hour.I bought ketone stick so i could know if I was in ketosis or not.Those were great because i would know whether i was burning fat or not.As far as cravings.Atkins has great little snacks that are also low in carbs. U may go over your calorie intake but it will at least keep u from Falling off the wagon and staying in ketosis.I went to bed ON TIME.I found out the longer i slept the more weight i lost.So i was in the bed no later than 9:30. I'm going to do this all over again and see if it works the same. I'm sure it will but I'm going to add OXYELITE PRO to the mix.It was very hard but doable I feel like we as women put everyone before us.We do this for our kids ,make sure Our Husband is straight  and then by time we get to us we tired or we ran out of time.I stopped being superwoman and let these fully functioning human being do some things for themselves.I had 3 kids at the time and now i have 4!!!Shocked So I'm up for the Challenge.Will post starting weight, measurements, and with photos(EWW)CryIm also thinking of buying the msm soap.I have had 4 kids anyway skin could use some help(LOL) I'll keep you'll updated on the soap too.If anything it cant hurt.BYE!!Tongue
SooSweet1920 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2013 at 12:18pm
I have officially started this today...found out I will be going on a trip for work in June so hoping for great results!! Want to drop at least 20 by June 15 so hope I have results as well as she did. 
sweettrini74 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:27am
Hi ladies! I am a long time member but almost never post Wink
I am doing a modified version of ID's plan that is about 1300 cals a day instead of 1200. Started last Mon 4/22 and as of today Sat 4/29 I am down about 5 lbs.

Height: just under 5'6
SW: 172.8
CW: 167.6
GW: 145

Eating: I am doing 5 shakes a day and 2 small meals (350 cals each ). I am using a combo of EAS Advantedge and Atkins RTD shakes. I only use 1 Atkins a day since their flavors average about 160 cals per shake. I use 4 EAS shakes as those are usually about 110 cals per shake. I eat or drink about every 2 hours.
For meals, I am eating tuna or a morningstar farms veggie burger on a 100 cal flatbread with a 100 cal bag of popcorn or a southwest salad from mcdonalds, only using half the bag of dressing or a frozen lean cuisine, healthy choice or smart ones meal.
I am trying to get more water in - this is my downfall. I typically only fit in 4 cups a day and need to up it to 8 cups a day. but i'm a teacher and i cant be running to the bathroom all day lol Ermm

Exercise. I take a Zumba class 3x/week now. I am going to add Leslie Sansone's WATP vids 2x/week and also a yoga clas 1-2x/week.

Supplements: I take a multi and a gluc chond. tabs now. Going to add back in mineral rich.

I need more options for small meals though. What are you guys eating for your small meals?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
  Share Topic