Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Impatient Dieters 2012!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
izzesparks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2012 at 7:16pm
Dang everyone in this post getting a visit from TOM, at the same time, I guess its true what they say about women who hang around each other for long periods of time, just didnt think it included the world wide web Wacko LOL
Sponsored Links

aurora_sky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aurora_sky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2012 at 10:47am
Originally posted by izzesparks izzesparks wrote:

whats going on Aurora? Why you not doing so well? are your shakes not keeping you full enough? Are you working out at all? try to find some motivation and just focus on it, thats what is keeping me going. I have a big event coming up in March that will require me to be in a bathing suit in front of a couple thousand people, so thats my motivation, along with the fact that this guy I have been crushing on will be there as well, lol. And he has no idea how I feel, so I get excited everytime I think of how I will look very soon and wonder if he will finally make a move on me. I am staying positive. But even if he doesnt, I wont be upset because I am not doing this for him, he is just a bonus! I truly am doing this for myself, I have been thin all my life, and I have been overweight for way too many years now, I am done with it! I might splurge a little because I am on TOM but I am still working out everyday, I walked 4 miles yesterday and did 50 lunges. Try to find someone to workout with you, it really helps alot!

Thanks Izzie. I think after this week is over I will get back on. I'm also fighting off a cold. My main problem is finding time to exercise. I get home late and I have a 18 month old that I'm running after. I guess she is my exercise for now. I've been trying to figure out the best time to exercise. It will have to be early morning or late night. None sounds appealing to me *sigh*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2012 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by aurora_sky aurora_sky wrote:

Originally posted by izzesparks izzesparks wrote:

whats going on Aurora? Why you not doing so well? are your shakes not keeping you full enough? Are you working out at all? try to find some motivation and just focus on it, thats what is keeping me going. I have a big event coming up in March that will require me to be in a bathing suit in front of a couple thousand people, so thats my motivation, along with the fact that this guy I have been crushing on will be there as well, lol. And he has no idea how I feel, so I get excited everytime I think of how I will look very soon and wonder if he will finally make a move on me. I am staying positive. But even if he doesnt, I wont be upset because I am not doing this for him, he is just a bonus! I truly am doing this for myself, I have been thin all my life, and I have been overweight for way too many years now, I am done with it! I might splurge a little because I am on TOM but I am still working out everyday, I walked 4 miles yesterday and did 50 lunges. Try to find someone to workout with you, it really helps alot!

Thanks Izzie. I think after this week is over I will get back on. I'm also fighting off a cold. My main problem is finding time to exercise. I get home late and I have a 18 month old that I'm running after. I guess she is my exercise for now. I've been trying to figure out the best time to exercise. It will have to be early morning or late night. None sounds appealing to me *sigh*

Thats what I have to do..........I have to be up at 6am to get my son up for school...usually I have to be at work either at 9am, 10am, or 11am. and I will drop him off at school and I wont even bother going home because I know I will just go right back to bed...so instead i go over my sis house and wake her butt up, and make her either go bike riding or walking with me. then when I get home I have no choice but to jump in shower and head to work. then at night most times i just do a quick 15min workout right before I lay down and I mean right before, thats after wrapping my hair up, brushing my teeth, and putting on night clothes...I either do some quick pushups, situps, jumprope, or find a 10-15min workout on youtube. but at least 2 nites a week I go to the gym with my sis and her husband on their membership cuz its free for me and they only go at night. I did buy a bootcamp/kickboxing classes on liv social but they wont answer phone so I can register :(. I am going to have to just go down there soon. plus I try to add one fun thing to do that burns alot of calories that doesnt seem like its exercise so I wont get bored, like for example next sunday a small group of us are going kayaking! Now that burns tons of calories and tones your muscles. you should see this girl I know that does it regular and never works out traditionally, her arms are ridiculously toned! But I understand about being a busy mom! you just have to take some mommy time for yourself, like just take it...put your 18month old down for a nap and take 10min for yourself...or what I do is i make cleaning my house into a workout, while vacuuming do some lunges, etc.....cleaning also burns lots of calories and it all counts!
aurora_sky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aurora_sky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2012 at 1:33pm
Thanks for the motivation Izzy. I'm gonna have to fit in exercise somewhere. I usually have to get to work by 8 or 8:30 and I leave by 7:30. I thinking I will try to do something after I come home. Cause I don't see myself walking up early like 5:30am.
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2012 at 9:23am
I'd like to join...............need to come up with a plan though......I's scared.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2012 at 8:58am
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

I'd like to join...............need to come up with a plan though......I's scared.

LOLLOLLOL Scared of what girl you so silly!! Come on in and join the fun!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
ok I couldn't wait for next friday so I weighed myself anyway, so yesterday morning I weighed myself and I was at 211.6lbs!!

BUUUUTTT!! Then I went to the Apple Orchard LOL! and had Apple cider and donuts galore! Then we all went over a friends house and had pizza and wings! lol! Now the pizza and wings I only ate very little, actually most of my calories was from the Apple cider, I didnt really eat too much.

So now my new weight is 213.3lbs.!!

And I am still happy! because its still a lost and it was more than just 1 lb. YIPPEE!!!
I think its all the walking and biking riding I am doing, my Stomache is getting so much flatter, i actually wore a t-shirt the other day and didnt have to love handles or the belly pooch, and my boobs looked so much bigger, I was getting a lot more attention from some of the guys that came to the orchard with us, This is so much fun!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 11:05pm
weigh day tomorrow and I am nervous because I have been sooooooo crazy busy that havent even been able to eat let alone drink anything, yesterday I ate 2 almonds for breakfast, then a quick apple for lunch, and didnt eat again until around 9pm. And I was starved, then today a similar situation but all I had was a turkey sandwich.. not good at all because I can feel myself getting weak and dizzy but its go time right now, can't stop I am going to try my hardest to get back to my routine, because thats where I normally stumble, I will stray from my routine even for just one day and then I am screwed and I end up giving up on the whole entire thing and start looking for something new. So for once in my life I am going to stick with just one weightloss plan period, even if I stumble for a few days, I am going to come back to this same plan, because when I do it correctly the point is, it actually works. I have goals, so I hope I see some good numbers tomorrow! Have a goodnight ladies!

Edited by izzesparks - Oct 04 2012 at 11:06pm
gloryx7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gloryx7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2012 at 5:34pm
Izzy...its been a few days..I hope that you went back to the plan.  We are pulling for you and you stated before you can mess up - but the trick is - to get back on the horse (or plan).  So DON'T GIVE UP!!!!   I need you to succeed.  I enjoy reading your post, they are so motivating....
So This Goes Out To U..ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2012 at 12:56am

I just found this thread and I love it...I really really want to try this.

Izzes where are you???? We are about the same size and weight and it would be so much easier to do this if I had someone just like me to do it with! PLEASE come back...so what you messed up...start over with me! ;-)
Sugabrown11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2012 at 7:57am
Izzy Where Did U Get Your Slim 1 pills From
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style