Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedImpatient Dieters 2012!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
izzesparks View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2012 at 11:47pm
Yes its :) that's why I've been saying lol, I haven't been able to drink 7 shakes, and I really try to, I'm just too full.

I'm sooooooooo happy my Slim-1 pills just got delivered, I'm gonna start taking those tomorrow and see what happens, I've been following another post where some members got great results.

I wish I could uplooadd my pics :(

@southernintellect......so how did u feel today? Did u feel full?? Did u have any cravings? Did u get a starting weight? When r u going to weigh yourself again?

I am trying not to weigh myself everyday but it is hard not to when its coming off so fast, I get excited, lol and can't wait to see what these pills are gonna do. I can't decide if I should taake pills now, or wait til I plateau and use it for a boost to get back on weightloss train hmmmmmm.......
Sponsored Links

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 12:07am
Oh yeah forgot to say that I did weigh myself today and I am 220.4! Yay! Almost 6 lbs in 3 days, average of 2lbs lost per day!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 12:09am
Oh and I did workout twice today, she always works out twice per day, I can't always workout twice, but my goal is to do some sort of extra physical activity every single day.....
cutie243696 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 1:01am
Congrads ill be up and running mon

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 9:32am
@cutie....thanks! Can't wait for u to join us

Also I can't get pics to upload tried over n over so I'm gave up and just opened an instagram acct. So u can view photos there if u want...my username is izzesparks...my profile photo is of Adele one of my fav singers!

I took first pill of slim1 today, so let's see how that goes!
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 9:43am
the picture uploader on here never works. you have to go to tinypic.com or upload to imageshack.com and use the url

i'm down 2 lbs from yesterday. i really want to weigh in just once a week but I want to tweak as necessary before i get that comfortable 

eta: how long are you doing this for?

i didnt have cravings until really late at night when it was time for bed 

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Sep 08 2012 at 10:26am
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 10:59am
so i'm sitting here thinking about calories in and calories out/ net calories. 
impatient dieter exercised twice a day. she had to have burned at LEAST 500 cals a day. netting her at 700ish cals a day.
so i'm thinking if you aren't exercising like that (i'm not, i currently have an injured knee), there is no reason to take in 7 shakes a day. my net cals would be way higher than what hers were

what do you think?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 3:33pm
No you don't want to cut your calories, she worked out twice a day because she had a lot of weigh to lose and didn't want saggy skin, and wanted to be in shape, not just thin.

The purpose of drinkin 7 shakes, is she wanted to eat nine meals according to what her doc instructed in order to speed up her metabolism, curb cravings, and rid of hunger. It wasn't just about the calories, so you still want to try to drink 7 shakes, but like I said it has been hard to do because I am so full.

I don't even get hungry at bedtime like I usually do, so you should really try that if you are getting cravings at night.

Also I have to say my shakes are so delicious, taste like I'm drinking dessert, and when I blend it in my magic bullet it creates a really nice thick foam that reminds me of cool whip at the top.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 3:36pm
But that would explain why her first week of weightloss is so much greater than mines, plus the fact she had more to lose.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 9:29pm
It is sooooo hard not to step on scale, especially since I started slim 1, I really wanna see the resultss, lol

I wish I had a timed locker, so I could locked it away and it would only open on days that I'm suppose to weigh in....
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
  Share Topic