Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Impatient Dieters 2012!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
velle1203 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velle1203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 6:01pm
i have the shakes i will start tomorrow.
Sponsored Links

queenkc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by SooSweet1920 SooSweet1920 wrote:

I have officially started this today...found out I will be going on a trip for work in June so hoping for great results!! Want to drop at least 20 by June 15 so hope I have results as well as she did. 

Good luck, I have a trip in October also.
queenkc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by sweettrini74 sweettrini74 wrote:

Hi ladies! I am a long time member but almost never post Wink
I am doing a modified version of ID's plan that is about 1300 cals a day instead of 1200. Started last Mon 4/22 and as of today Sat 4/29 I am down about 5 lbs.

Height: just under 5'6
SW: 172.8
CW: 167.6
GW: 145

Eating: I am doing 5 shakes a day and 2 small meals (350 cals each ). I am using a combo of EAS Advantedge and Atkins RTD shakes. I only use 1 Atkins a day since their flavors average about 160 cals per shake. I use 4 EAS shakes as those are usually about 110 cals per shake. I eat or drink about every 2 hours.
For meals, I am eating tuna or a morningstar farms veggie burger on a 100 cal flatbread with a 100 cal bag of popcorn or a southwest salad from mcdonalds, only using half the bag of dressing or a frozen lean cuisine, healthy choice or smart ones meal.
I am trying to get more water in - this is my downfall. I typically only fit in 4 cups a day and need to up it to 8 cups a day. but i'm a teacher and i cant be running to the bathroom all day lol Ermm

Exercise. I take a Zumba class 3x/week now. I am going to add Leslie Sansone's WATP vids 2x/week and also a yoga clas 1-2x/week.

Supplements: I take a multi and a gluc chond. tabs now. Going to add back in mineral rich.

I need more options for small meals though. What are you guys eating for your small meals?

Good luck to you, I'm starting again today and hopefully this time I will be more disciplined with planning my meals and shopping.

velle1203 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velle1203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:26pm
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171037897856?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

If anyones interested 
velle1203 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velle1203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by velle1203 velle1203 wrote:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171037897856?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

If anyones interested 
SOLD
cutie243696 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutie243696 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 12:40pm
I got that box of wonderslim yayah. 30lbs altogether shooting for 20 lbs more
aurora_sky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aurora_sky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 9:59am
Okay Ladies I am joining you again. This time I am going to drink two shakes a day (Breakfast and Lunch) and then have a sensible dinner. In between I will snack on healthy fruit and vegetables.

Right now I am looking for some ready to go meal replacement shakes that taste good. I am looking at either EAS MYOPLEX LITE MEAL REPLACEMENT or Atkins or Boost. I may check on the wonderslim that you guys are using too. But I really just want something I can just take with me to work (no mixing). I need to lose 20 pounds.

Starting weigh: 160
Height: 5'8"
Goal weight: 140-145

Edited by aurora_sky - May 16 2013 at 10:16am
izzesparks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 7:36pm
Hi ladies, sorry I left u for so long :( I'm happy to see some of you kept up the thread. I came back for motivation, I did well on this plan when I had time to keep up with it. My problem was finding the time to eat and make the shakes, thankfully I am no longer at that job and I am now at a low stress job that is part time. So now its time to get back to taking care of myself. I have an important event to attend july 27th so I want to lose as much weight as I can by then. I did stumble upon some diet pills that has an abundant amount of wonderful reviews, I have ordered them and will let you know how they work for me along side the impatient dieters plan. I'm surprised I have not seen anything about it on this forum, I'm not going to be like other posters and keep you in suspense, its called Fastin. Its made by the company that makes phentermine. I bought the XR version off amazon. You can go to Amazon and read the same reveiws I read. The most common side effect is that it is very addictive and can cause mood swings and depression, so you will want to becareful not to use this for prolong periods also, you will want to maybe slowly go off of these. But a lot of people say it works and they have lost a lot of weight. Even the lower ratings admit it worked but gave it less stars because of side effects, not everyone is affected by it. So I'm gonna give it a shot and let you know I bought a small bottle just to test it out so I won't be out but like 20 bucks if it doesn't work. I bought mines on ebay it was cheaper than amazon

Edited by izzesparks - Jun 20 2013 at 7:37pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 7:28pm
Something else you might be interested in knowing about fastin is that it increases sexual appetites especially in men, if they been having troubles. Anyway I am still waiting for it to be delivered, should be here tomorrow, I'm. Excited to try it alongside the impatient dieters. I have been watching youtube videos and one girl went from a size 16 to a size 10 fast. Like in only months, you should see her, she looks great. I hope it works and helps me reach my goal by july 26th.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 2:21pm
Ok I got my stuff in mail today, I ate breakfast kinda late around 11:30am and waited until after I finished eating to take the pill. And nothing happened right away, I was expecting some side effects after reading reviews and around 2:30 I finally starting feeling it, it comes on like a wave too so u know it started working. At first I felt my left hand shaking, it wasn't bad I could still control it but it was definitely jittery, I checked my heartbeat and pulse it was fine there was no change, so that's good. Then about 15 min later my right hand started shaking. Again not badly. I did not get any stomache pains, in fact before I took pill I had a splitting headche and when I started feeling the effects the headache disappeared like poof I felt instantly better. I didn't get dry mouth either. But I'm still trying to drink more water just in case. So far so good with this I do feel a boost of energy, so I do hope it works well with weightloss because so far everything is going as expected after all my research. Now I'm gonna start taking shakes and end they day with a nice big salad. I decided to just take one pill per day. I don't won't to over do it. Ok I will try to keep u updated as much as possible.

Edited by izzesparks - Jun 25 2013 at 2:22pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>