Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
DeeDee2009 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iman Cosmetics....your opinion
    Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 1:19pm
I've considering trying this cosmetic line. I want an everyday foundation to use to preserve my higher end makeup for special occasions. I have revlon colorstay in cappuccino but it's too orange and heavy. I've read great reviews about the iman stick foundation and second to none powder/cream combo.  I'm MAC nw45, so I think I'm probably earth 2 or 3 in Iman.  Thank you for your help...
Sponsored Links

ummmok View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 2:23pm
Hey :) I have their foundation stick; I used to use it all the time but have been rotating with my other foundations so it has taken a backseat for now lol.

But it's really nice! I like the coverage and it doesn't feel heavy, looks natural.

I'll post the links from their site to help you find your shade. I don't see NW 45 shade though but I believe that would be Earth 3...(in the 2nd link you can see which woman's skin is similar to yours). HTH!

http://www.imancosmetics.com/meetyourmatch/mac

http://www.imancosmetics.com/findyourshade/

Edited by ummmok - Jul 20 2011 at 2:27pm
ummmok View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 2:26pm
Oh I also have their Second To None pressed powder. It's nice too. Iman is a great cosmetics line.

Edited by ummmok - Jul 20 2011 at 2:28pm
27chanela View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 2:30pm
I love my Iman makeup. It looks really natural & none heavy, it also last all day. I also have oily skin and it doesn't make me breakout which is always a plus. I have the Second to None Cream to Powder Foundation in Earth 4 and the Perfect Response Oil Blotting Pressed Powder in Deep. HTH

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by ummmok ummmok wrote:

Hey :) I have their foundation stick; I used to use it all the time but have been rotating with my other foundations so it has taken a backseat for now lol.

But it's really nice! I like the coverage and it doesn't feel heavy, looks natural.

I'll post the links from their site to help you find your shade. I don't see NW 45 shade though but I believe that would be Earth 3...(in the 2nd link you can see which woman's skin is similar to yours). HTH!

http://www.imancosmetics.com/meetyourmatch/mac

http://www.imancosmetics.com/findyourshade/

Thank you Ummmok.  I think I need to pay a visit to your house and ramble through your makeup stash.  I know I'd be a happy lady....LOL

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by 27chanela 27chanela wrote:

I love my Iman makeup. It looks really natural & none heavy, it also last all day. I also have oily skin and it doesn't make me breakout which is always a plus. I have the Second to None Cream to Powder Foundation in Earth 4 and the Perfect Response Oil Blotting Pressed Powder in Deep. HTH

Great...I don't need more breakouts.  MAC studio fix fluid makes me breakout whenever I use it.  Ouch
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2011 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by DeeDee2009 DeeDee2009 wrote:

I've considering trying this cosmetic line. I want an everyday foundation to use to preserve my higher end makeup for special occasions. I have revlon colorstay in cappuccino but it's too orange and heavy. I've read great reviews about the iman stick foundation and second to none powder/cream combo.  I'm MAC nw45, so I think I'm probably earth 2 or 3 in Iman.  Thank you for your help...

It is an fine line, but some of the foundation, well the sticks reads either a yellow or a bit reddish.  Be sure you can return the foundation before purchasing.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2011 at 9:06pm
I forgot to mention that Iman has a link where you can find the equivalent shade in her line if you use MAC, Black Opal, Revlon, Fashion Fair, etc.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2011 at 9:07pm
Very true!  I have MAC Studio Fix powder nw 45 and MAC studio fix fluid nw45.  The fluid has more yellow in it than the powder even though they're the same number. 
DarkEyes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2011 at 9:20pm
I need to start using it again
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic