Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm thinking of getting one of these

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:52am
I used to want one. But it's high risk, esp with these crazy and angry drivers on the road.
Sponsored Links

Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:56am
cute
beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:18am
That's all they use here in Japan.  They be weaving through cars and one will be on each side of you.  I swear I'm going to hit someone one day
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:33am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

LMFAO

naijjah, come one girl

jr.

they are cute...Ouch
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:34am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Be sure to have your medical power of attny updated, and have your donor card on you at all times when you ride...just sayin

Cry Ouch

hell naw i ain't no donor...  they let you die quicker...
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:35am
Originally posted by miamiu miamiu wrote:

This chick that lives off my street has a pink one, she has a pink helmet. This guy that lived down the street from me had one as well, his job was right down the street. He started dating this chick and I would see them on it together.

Everything is fairly close, he didn't have a car but she did. I went over his house for a b-cue and she said she liked riding on his scooter with him. His house was on point too, guess all the money he didn't spend on a car he used to do things around the house. He had the best gatherings.

He is gone now moved to Vegas, took the scooter and the girl.

I love this story... *sighs*
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

You live in Cali but you want a Vespa?

Girl.. I know my state.

I won't stop you, but I'll be getting your tombstone prepared..

man yall know how to scare a chick away
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:37am
Almost everyone uses one at my school to get around. (all the athletes do at least).
They can be convenient because you don't need a licence or anything, just watch out though, cause it is dangerous. 
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:47am
I would hate to ride it and get that funky outdoors smell on me especially if u have somewhere important to go. Yeah, that and the fact that its dangerous.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Be sure to have your medical power of attny updated, and have your donor card on you at all times when you ride...just sayin

Cry Ouch

hell naw i ain't no donor...  they let you die quicker...
that is the biggest lie they tell about donation.  dont fall for it.  Get the bike if it makes u happy.  Look at Kat Williams,  he had fun on his

Katt Williams’ Stupidity Tour Stops off in Sacramento (Video Report)

katt williams tour

Once again Katt Williams has proven that he just ain’t right.

Williams has managed to find himself in the cross hairs of two law enforcement agencies in the Sacramento area after allegedly assaulting a store security guard and leading officers on a chase Sunday.

These incidents are just the latest in a string of legal problems for Williams. He was most recently arrested in Oakland on Nov. 15 on suspicion of assault. He’s also being sued because of a meltdown during an Oakland show on Nov. 16.

On Sunday afternoon, Sacramento police received a call about a disturbance at the downtown Hyatt Hotel, on L Street; Williams was not arrested. Williams was in town for a show he did on Friday.

A short time later, around 2:30 p.m., California Highway Patrol said Williams led them on a chase in a 3-wheeled motorcycle through downtown. Officers said Williams refused to stop, ran red lights, drove the wrong way down a street and almost hit five pedestrians. At one point, CHP said Williams took his helmet off and yelled “I’m not going to stop!”

Officers called off the chase for public safety reasons.

CHP said Williams’ 3-wheeled motorcycle did not have a license plate so they did not initially know who it was registered to. Officers later touched base with Sacramento police and were able to identify him. CHP plans to ask the Sacramento County District Attorney to charge Williams with felony evasion.

Around 7 p.m. Sunday, Williams allegedly assaulted a security guard at the Woodland Target. A video posted to YouTube shows Williams moments after he allegedly hit the employee. After talking to the alleged victim, witnesses and reviewing surveillance footage, Woodland police asked the Yolo County District Attorney to charge Williams with misdemeanor battery.

Read/learn more at News 10.

Edited by Bunnyahh - Nov 28 2012 at 9:49am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists