Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I'm the only black in my building and I'm disliked
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I'm the only black in my building and I'm disliked

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 8:26pm
@Coco, I think he is in his late 40's, early 50's. eta: forgot to add that he is married to a Romanian woman who dislikes me a lot, she always looks at me like she saw the devil or something, never greets me and even if she is getting out of her apt at the same time as me, she will look down at the floor to avoid any interaction.

@Nadia, yes, that's how he started the convo, he first shouted "hey" from inside his apt and then he came out with crazy eyes and speaking behind tightly closed teeth. That's why when he said that he had spoken many times with the people who live above him about noise, I realized it was a personal matter, because he SPOKE to them, but with me he just went straight to my neck by telling me to stop slamming the door, then accusing me of doing it all the time, and finally by telling me I had a bitchy attitude.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jun 28 2014 at 8:52pm
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I would not have engaged or typed that much.

Too many people here on BHM have only written half the story on their first post, and then they have to go back and forth explaining what else, and so and so background and blablabla and with that not only they are called liars or they are "hiding" something, but the thread turns into something else, so I'd rather just give the whole story on the 1st post (although I did forget one part, which I posted on page 4 or 5).

But I do agree with you I should not have engaged much.

Oh and btw, I got pepper spray, just in case he tries to be funny with me.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 8:34pm
people can not be serious about a slamming door in an apt building 

If that bothers you need a house on a large lot and until that happens, hush

A lady cried actual white tears because I wasn't going to give up my window seat to her I didn't even listen to her foolish reasons, just told her to hush and get a private jet.   

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 8:37pm
Exactly, ricky, it is really a petty issue, he just had been saving up on his complaints against me for a while, and today he decided that it was the day to lash out.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 9:08pm
i agree w maysay... record him

Use your judgement while in the situation on whether you inform him or not

Don't think there's an expectation of privacy in public spaces

Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 9:21pm
I would have ignored him, but if it happens again start recording, and get yourself a bat to keep by your door.
Wynter View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wynter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

QuestionOk guys, so answer me this:

let's say one day I am absent-minded or my dog pulls too hard or I simply slam my door, and he opens his door and starts with his bullsh*t, but let's say I ignore him as many posters suggest and he again calls me a b!tch. Then what?

A simple fk you will do, but that's just me. I am the only black person in my building too and dude tried it with me once and I politely shut it down. He breaks his neck to say hello now. I have that dont fk with me face so I don't get called a bitch though.

ETA: How do you know they talk about you if you don't speak to anyone?

Edited by Wynter - Jun 28 2014 at 10:17pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 11:27pm

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

people can not be serious about a slamming door in an apt building 

If that bothers you need a house on a large lot and until that happens, hush

A lady cried actual white tears because I wasn't going to give up my window seat to her I didn't even listen to her foolish reasons, just told her to hush and get a private jet.   

I was thinking the same thing. Buy a detached home if doors bother you. If not, sit your ass down in your apartment and pay your damn rent. I mean you slammed a door at 10am, not 6am, not 1am but 10am. like sir----go awaySleepy

When I really wanna curse people out but know better I just say some sh*t like "sir/ma'am stay blessed" or like "namaste." Nothing gets on peoples nerves more actually.

And I don't think you reacted out of turn nor that you spoke too much. It's easy to tell someone they did the most AFTER the incident happened.

Edited by EPITOME - Jun 28 2014 at 11:29pm
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 11:32pm
@sexyandfamous

I copied this from your post on the Inspirational Thread

Good Morning Sisters and Brothers,

I pray that you all are walking in the joy of the Lord. Start your day with God by never getting tired of serving faithfully. Stay in tune with the Holy Spirit and allow Jesus to be glorified in all that you do. Don’t give room to the flesh, stay to close to God and hear His voice speak to you. Others will always tempt you to act out on your frustration but never give in. Be the bigger person, and trust God always. “Only fear the LORD and serve Him faithfully with all your heart. For consider what great things He has done for you.” (1 Sam 12:24 ESV) So be encouraged this morning and trust and STAND NO MATTER WHAT ON THE WORD OF GOD.

Sorry to read about what you're going through
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 11:47pm
II know Benni, I was thinking about that... didn't talk to God at all today because I was super mad.
I am more relaxed now, actually it was really good to have read the posts in here, because the cop didn't offer much options, he just said I could file a restraining order and that I would not be evicted, but the girls here suggested that I ignore him (which most likely will upset him, thus make him say more sh!t so I can record) and use the recordings against him in court.

@Wynter, well the couple who dislikes me has said negative things about two former tenants, so I knew they were that kinda of people. The guy just confirmed to me that people say negative things about me because he stated what everyone thinks.

@Epitome, yeah, that's why he kept pushing me, because he probably expected me to attack him or something, and since I didn't even cuss him back, he kept making up things. I am not going to even bother talking to him, except the first time I record him, which I will tell him (while recording our interaction) that I'll file a restraining order if he keeps harassing me. Then after that, not even namaste for that b!tch, which will piss him off.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>