Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I'm the only black in my building and I'm disliked
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I'm the only black in my building and I'm disliked

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 5:36pm
^Good thinking.
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by leftywefty leftywefty wrote:

Just stop.

Did I personally attack you?  She said she doesn't slam the door all the time, it happened that day.  Have you never slammed a door?  Anyway, kiss my ass and bye.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 5:37pm
QuestionOk guys, so answer me this:

let's say one day I am absent-minded or my dog pulls too hard or I simply slam my door, and he opens his door and starts with his bullsh*t, but let's say I ignore him as many posters suggest and he again calls me a b!tch. Then what?

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jun 28 2014 at 5:37pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

He must was having a bad morning...

That is no reason to stereotype someone, shout, cuss, and involve the whole building. He probably thoiught he would intimidate by letting me know no one likes me here.

I also forgot to say that when I was talking, he interrupted me with a "HEY!" and kept talking, so I interrupted him and told him not to hey me.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jun 28 2014 at 5:40pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

let's say one day I am absent-minded or my dog pulls too hard or I simply slam my door, and he opens his door and starts with his bullsh*t, but let's say I ignore him as many posters suggest and he again calls me a b!tch. Then what?

Keep on ignoring him and report the incident to the landlord. That's more ammunition to get a restraining order on him if need be. Keep a log of any aggressive behaviour and practice the white tears. Say that he's making you feel unsafe (to landlord, police, whomever). Around him, just smirk.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jun 28 2014 at 5:40pm
leftywefty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote leftywefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 5:40pm
How very classy, ms. wonderland.
leftywefty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote leftywefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Keep ignoring.. call the police. Don't try to go head to head with that goon. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 5:54pm
Op u could always charge him with harssment. Google gave me this

You would need to inform the person to stop the behavior and have no further contact - this should be done by a written letter certified mail with a return receipt requested to show that demand to stop was made and delivered

If contact happens beyond this time it qualifies as harassment
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by leftywefty leftywefty wrote:

How very classy, ms. wonderland.

How very white of you, was going to be my response to your initial post but I did take the classy route and I respect that about myself.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 6:14pm
Who gives a why she slammed the door? She's grown and pays her bills so yes, occassionally a door may be slammed. He had no right to go off on her like that. Unless it's excessive and constant he should have just sat his ass in his house and dealt with it. One of the drawbacks of living in an apt instead of being a homeowner is that you have to deal with the idiosyncrasies of other tenants. If Vladimir dont like it then go live in a trailer park or try to buy a home with his fked up credit havin ass.

OP why do you live in an area where you're the only black? I cant imagine that...They dont want you there at all and probably do talk about you.  I know one thing, you need to look up your weapons laws in your state and get armed because I couldnt feel safe laying my head where people are so openly hostile to me b/c of the color of my skin.  That man was looking for an excuse to physically attack you. If you had been less passive (not criticizing how you handled it), he would have used that as justification to hurt you physically then probably called the cops on YOU

Please do me a favor and document this situation and call the landlord. But dont stop there b/c the landlord probably racist too. Tape record your conversation with the landlord and I wouldnt be mad if you took it far enough to call the police and say you felt threatened by his behavior towards you. He was verbally aggressive, in your personal space and threatened you.

Girl you better than me because my inner Boomquisha would have erupted. If he thought I was gangsta before he would have had no doubt in his mind b/c I would have bucked the f up on him and been ready for whatever..I cant let nobody talk to me like that, especially a racist ass and just get away with it.

Ignore these folks acting like you supposed to be some boot licking passive aunt jemima. sh*t Jim Crow days are over with, you dont have to be subservient to him
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic