Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I'm the only black in my building and I'm disliked
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I'm the only black in my building and I'm disliked

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 12:09am
He is a asshole because there is such a thing as a respectable amount of noise and he seems to just been looking for a reason to confront you so you give him some act right but you cant let yourself being baited into situation with ignorant mofos.
I would document each situation and act like I was in the distress over the tone of his voice and felt threatened let him dig his own grave, reminds me of my neighbor mad when my surround sound is over 20 aint no one tell you to live in the basement better be happy I don't let my son friends over and do the electric slide all night.

Edited by thewonderfulwa - Jun 29 2014 at 1:03am
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 12:56am
They all have too much time, I would ignore all of them Not speak, not hold the door or elevator, if I got the mail by accident in the trash it would be. 

UNLESS your landlord has said something to you directly , phuck him and his second hand information. 

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 12:57am
Be careful about recording him though. Read up on that section of Calif Law. I know in some places it is illegal to do so without first informing the individual.

Good Luck
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 2:01am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

They all have too much time, I would ignore all of them Not speak, not hold the door or elevator, if I got the mail by accident in the trash it would be. 

UNLESS your landlord has said something to you directly , phuck him and his second hand information. 

There is no elevators because there is only 2 floors and 9 apartments, so I just see those people when one of them is coming out of their car and I am getting my mail or vice-versa.

I already reported the situation to the landlord and told them that most likely they will be contacted by him about his petty stories, plus I am not scared of the landlord anyways now that I know no one can evict me or fine me over silly stuff like that.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 2:03am
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Be careful about recording him though. Read up on that section of Calif Law. I know in some places it is illegal to do so without first informing the individual.

Good Luck

but here in CA there are tons of celebrities that are recorded all the time even when they don't want to and tell the papparazzi to move away, so I don't think I need his consent. I am only recording him when he speaks to me.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 2:23am
If you are going to record someone over the phone, legally you have to inform them that the call is being recorded.

In person, as long as they can see you, then it's ok even if they tell you stop recording (unless they're a police officer or you are otherwise harassing/assaulting them in another way).

Basically, you can't be covert about it.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 2:24am
I would have laughed and kept walking. 

I then would have reported him to the landlord, the "be careful" comment can be perceived as a threat, and him calling you out of your name is definitely harassment. He certainly would have been warned moreso than you slamming the door. The latter is minor, him threatening you and calling you out of your name is an ENTIRELY different story and goes to your safety in the home you pay to live in every month. Get evil. Let the landlord know you were threatened. Please believe white people do their dirt in silence, so when he said he would "record you" and tell the landlord. What he really meant was that he and his Klan would be recording you and reporting you. Their goal is to get you out. 

I see no relevance in you slamming the door. Doors slam. So what. Part of living in an apartment complex is the possibility of noise. If he don't like it, either rent a mutherphuckin house or report it to the landlord... it's that simple. I've heard people arguing, having parties, and doors slam before. It's not a big deal because it's not retarded loud or anything and it's very rare. 

It disgusts me, how racists will approach you crazy and when you respond you are "confirming stereotypes". Phuck that. Who cares about stereotypes? He had preconceived notions from the jump. You being docile would not erase his negative perceptions of you. I'm sick of black people "caring" how white people perceive us. 

iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 3:49am
Perfect plan, Sexy. Clap
-Get the pepper spray in hand. 
-Record him the next time he tries to talk to you, let it be heard in the video that you asked him not to speak to you and direct all comments to the landlord. That goes for any other neighbor who decides to pop up on the same tip. AND be sure that if they come near you/ follow you, you ask them to back up because you feel threatened, so that you will be well within your rights to mace.

I see it as a blessing you talked to him because now you know where his head is at. Stay in God and ask for guidance. Keep your head up and a smile on. They wont break you and when you move, it won't be at their hands. 

Ps 27:6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD. Smile

Edited by iluvmihair - Jun 29 2014 at 3:51am
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:09am

I hate when people that live in apartments complain about everyday noise

if it bothers you that much buy a house

I once had another tenant try to get on me about holding the elevator, I only went back and forth for like 30 secs before I asked his ass if he was looking to argue....dude walked away

I didn't have time for it but his ass was about to get read if he wanted to continue

another time someone that lived below us said we we walking loud....good thing I did not answer the door or I would have read their ass too
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 12:35pm
I am not recording him over the phone. Only if he says something to me I will. I will not randomly record him.
I am taking my pepper spray with me when I walk my dog, just in case he tries something when I am walking in or out of the building.
I already let the landlord know about the issue and that the police told me to do so, plus the loser has no case, regardless of how many fake complaints he makes or for recording me. Even if he does record me, he would have to edit that sh*t so the landlord would know how many times whatever noise was heard, so he is going to spend way too much time on this bs, while I am going to do my thing.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic