Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

"I'm Sorry Ms.Carter"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 7:08pm
That vid was awful and I REFUSE to watch it twice..Dead

Thanks for the breakdown, GK. 
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Basically:
- Jay-Z tried to holla
- They spent a lot of time in the studio ,and he was really feeling her.
- He offered to "put her on" as one of his artist if she played her part as his side piece
- She refuses to do so and hes hurt/surprised by the rejection
- Shes accused of trying to seduce Jay and come between their marriage. She wad called out in magazines.

-there were many other women she just wasnt one of them.
-Beyonce is a good girl who fell for a bad guy. She think its just women chasing Jay and not Jay chasing women.
-Beyonce should be teaching young girls better things than "surfboarding"

oh yes! thank you GK!  LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Aug 05 2014 at 7:14pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 7:13pm
oops . let me go show my gratitude! lol
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 7:15pm
She's like the female Ray-J. Get over it.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 7:27pm
People keep thinking that Beyonce is naive and innocentLOLLOLLOLLOL

That girl ain't dumb. 

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 7:30pm
for shame she doesn't realize this is all irrelevant if she has nothing to show for the interaction or if she didn't make something of herself

If the beehive haven't come for her that's even sadder.   Even stans know she's a non issue

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Not to hijack, but where did Karli Redd come from b4 LHHATL? Was she in videos back in her day? Or did she just randomly get selected by Mona to portray an industry ho for the show?

I saw her in BAPS with Halle Berry as an extra...I don't have any clue what she did after that
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 1:58am
She has the straightest hair texture I've ever seen on a Black woman (not sure if natural)

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 3:16am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Not to hijack, but where did Karli Redd come from b4 LHHATL? Was she in videos back in her day? Or did she just randomly get selected by Mona to portray an industry ho for the show?

I've seen her before on a VH1 tv show called Scream Queens. She was trying to win the lead role in one of those Saw movies.

She didn't win tho. Think she got sent home for her talent not matching her attitude and delusions of grandeur, so that much of her personality on LAHHA is true.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 7:29am
I can't believe I watched that entire hair video
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic