Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

im so ny, weezy probably dont like me-fab lmao

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:49pm
what did  weezy say about ny
Sponsored Links

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:50pm
he said he didn't like NY.

place he was arrested, charged and jailed.

oh well.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:54pm
NYC, are you stacked like this??

< style=": ; TOP: 0px; LEFT: 0px" id=aswift_0 height=60 marginHeight=0 Border=0 width=468 allowTransparency name=aswift_0 marginWidth=0 scrolling=no>

Who is a Nya Lee you may be asking? The former "pole athlete" is now an artist affiliated with Fabolous. All good, but until we hear what her forthcoming mixtape called Da Big Homie sounds like, we'll settle for looking at pictures of her plump derriere. No misogyny.

According to the Bronx native with the Caesar haircut's bio, she is "a young 21 yr-old ambitious women headed to the top and has great work ethic and the determination she need's to get there." One of her accomplishments was allegedly making $20K in one night at the "gentleman's" club. But that bandz a make her dance life, and music, ain't all she got on the resume, there is also her own #BANNEDbyNYA clothing line

The folks at Bossip recently spotted her out kicking it with Fab. No disrespect to Loso, but we'd rather see her in pics for self. Which is exactly what we assembled here for your viewing pleasure.

Read more at http://hiphopwired.com/2012/11/10/bangin-candy-fabolous-affiliated-former-pole-athlete-nya-lee-photos/#HTH5QjIfCrcs0c4h.99
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:57pm
oh look!!!  She has her own clothing line Shocked

out b4 afro accuses me of hating her cuz her clothes aren't my demographicSleepy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:12pm
wouldn't u like to know.Stern Smile

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

wouldn't u like to know.Stern Smile

not really, it was rhetorical.  He has a type & was wondering if u fit it.  I already have a vision of u in my head,  I picture most posters in my headBig smile
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:32pm
you wouldn't like to know...yet you wonder?
i haz a confused..

which one is it?

and yes.. you've stated what you picture me as... and you were wrong..lol

have a great tuesday night mam.

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:47pm
so i like his beauty song. Its my speed.  Swerve
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

you wouldn't like to know...yet you wonder?
i haz a confused..

which one is it?

and yes.. you've stated what you picture me as... and you were wrong..lol

have a great tuesday night mam.

I remember u telling me that at the time, but other subsequent posts have changed my image of you.  but yes, I will have a great night.  I'm going to sleep soon.  Its my favorite thing to doEmbarrassed
toodles
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

oh look!!!  She has her own clothing line Shocked

out b4 afro accuses me of hating her cuz her clothes aren't my demographicSleepy
bunny dont join the ranks of those that always go my name in their mouth like saliva please..

me and you are still cool

Edited by afrokock - Nov 27 2012 at 8:56pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>