BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I'm so freakin lonnnnelllyy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
used2braid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Awwwwwwwwwwww you seem like you would make a cool friend too. Hug

Thankssss:)!! Hug
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:09pm
What is a T Dot?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

What is a T Dot?

ur momma

lmao...sorry i am delirious from this paper

toronto right? at least i know derri is is canada
used2braid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

where do you live? why did you move there? did you date that man in the new city?  where did you meet him?

I moved there for work. They gave me 1 week and a half to find a place and move there so it was all last minute. And the guy I had dated was this guy I had met when I visited the city this summer to visit my one friend. I tried calling hiiimmm.. I felt so stoopidddd when he didn't annnssweerrrLOL
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by used2braid used2braid wrote:

Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

What about a gym? What about your co worker are there an women of your age group that you can hang out with?

At a club? I can't do that. I would go to open mics and comedy clubs but I just feel so awkward when people are all in big groups. There's this guy at my work who took it upon himself to "take care of me" but he has a gf so I feel kinda weird just slipping out with him every break...looks kinda shady and he's got that "interested" look in his eyes....

I don't know the city so I get lost driving (I have to follow my GPS to the letter) and I'm not familiar with the bus system yet. I'm an easy target because I walk around looking confused. All I know is the way to work and back home...

Maybe I'm just complaining but its just a lonely nightUnhappy
What about the girlfriend you can't hang with her??? Is she nice ? How is the guy?
Here in Houston (I lived here all my life but still it's hard to hang out with people) but I went on to living social, and facebook has things for single people in the area.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:12pm
^oh i amended my post bc i felt intrusive. i hope you start liking it. my friend said toronto was like if the US + europe had a baby. that sounds nice
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:12pm
A T.Dot is a Toronto

Hey Pity Hey

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:12pm
Girl put on those big girl panties and paint the town red. You'll only meet people when you leave the house and go places.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

What is a T Dot?

ur momma

lmao...sorry i am delirious from this paper

toronto right? at least i know derri is is canada

Stern Smile

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:15pm
LOL

dont be mad at me femme. i don't want angry purple fonts.Hug
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style