Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Im so freakin lonnnnelllyy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
used2braid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Im so freakin lonnnnelllyy
    Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:01pm
I can't handle this. I thought I would be really brave moving to a city all alone and I'd be having so much adventures. 

Honestly...I feel like I'm so deprived of (non-work) human interaction that it's getting sad. I even uhh...backtracked...As in, I tried calling this guy I was dealing with back in the summer to see if he was around.

This is serious.

How do I make friends in a new town:(

I can't just show up at a club/bar alone...
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:02pm
why can't you go out alone?

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:04pm
Join a gym or take fitness classes. Take any class and you'll meet people.

starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:05pm
Awwwwwwwwwwww you seem like you would make a cool friend too. Hug
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:07pm
You just moved to T Dot?
Awh
Holla at me, I'll take you round
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:07pm
What about a gym? What about your co worker are there an women of your age group that you can hang out with?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:07pm
Join something cool , you will probably meet ppl there.

I tried going out by myself and I loved it but I'm very familiar with the city and I had ppl I trusted nearby.
I wouldn't recommend that just yet.

Awww OP
used2braid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

What about a gym? What about your co worker are there an women of your age group that you can hang out with?

At a club? I can't do that. I would go to open mics and comedy clubs but I just feel so awkward when people are all in big groups. There's this guy at my work who took it upon himself to "take care of me" but he has a gf so I feel kinda weird just slipping out with him every break...looks kinda shady and he's got that "interested" look in his eyes....

I don't know the city so I get lost driving (I have to follow my GPS to the letter) and I'm not familiar with the bus system yet. I'm an easy target because I walk around looking confused. All I know is the way to work and back home...

Maybe I'm just complaining but its just a lonely nightUnhappy
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

You just moved to T Dot?
Awh
Holla at me, I'll take you round

Yay! 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:08pm
aaa Toronto.  yay Derri--she is nice and has perfect skin Embarrassed and is also Caribbean like you.

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 21 2012 at 10:09pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic