FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm So Done With American Idol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 12:51am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

ClapClap
Angie went home---as she should. Clap
Candice will win it!!!

I concur
Sponsored Links

Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 12:58am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

so y'all forgot about candice Cry  ???????????????????

test VOTE to 5702

vote @ americanidol.com (I think)

[COLOR="#333333" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]<span style="line-height: 19px;"]1-866-436-5705 or 1-866-436-5708 </span][/COLOR]
[COLOR="#333333" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]<span style="line-height: 19px;"]
</span][/COLOR]
[COLOR="#333333" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]<span style="line-height: 19px;"]
</span][/COLOR]

Ms. Ricky, I voted for Candice. Angie's Brother was busy counting the eggs, before the hen hatched. I wonder if he will shave his beard.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 1:12am
I love the way Candice and Cree seem so sincere and often humbled by their success however Angie has been so cocky. Even in Angie's return home video she seemed fake contrived.

I recorded the show tonight because I was at work so I'll have the pleasure of watching Angie's defeat over and over again.Evil Smile
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 4:20am
ITA Angie is cocky. She let that exposure went way over her head. Her Brother was talking about her winning a Grammy. That is like putting a cart before a horse. I think people got tired of their entitlement attitutude. I believe the judges were stunned. We were nervous waiting for the results to be announced. I breathed a sigh of relief when Candice's name was called first.

Candice is very humble, and IMO her and Cree love family. Cree went through a lot with the death of her parents. Them dying in seperate accidents. I look for Candice to give it her all next week . I pray that we will be celebrating next week, Candice deserves to win.

Edited by Claudie - May 10 2013 at 4:21am
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 4:40am
I just hope if candace wins it turns to record sales.... The black females have a history of not selling albums on the show
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 5:36am
Angie was good, I wanted her to be in the final instead of Kree
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 9:15am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

I just hope if candace wins it turns to record sales.... The black females have a history of not selling albums on the show
Fantasia did good out the gate.. She just started getting into trouble..
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 10:58am
ughhhh why did i come into this thread!? i havent watched it yet... 
i would have never expected angie to go home.. glad though 
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

ITA Angie is cocky. She let that exposure went way over her head. Her Brother was talking about her winning a Grammy. That is like putting a cart before a horse. I think people got tired of their entitlement attitutude. I believe the judges were stunned. We were nervous waiting for the results to be announced. I breathed a sigh of relief when Candice's name was called first.

Candice is very humble, and IMO her and Cree love family. Cree went through a lot with the death of her parents. Them dying in seperate accidents. I look for Candice to give it her all next week . I pray that we will be celebrating next week, Candice deserves to win.

yes missu!!!  angie was so sure that not only was she moving forward but winning!  she wa shook to the core

candice and kree were both so genuine surprised and grateful for moving on and humble about it too

#teamcandicealldayandnighttoo
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 4:21pm
oh wow!  angie went bye bye!  yay!!!!!!!!  i stopped watching because i thought she was going to win.

i want candice to win!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System