BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Im pissed..never again will I ever!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 3:55am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

mom? she can have whatever she wants (go wherever...) LOL

sorry OP. sounds like a mess.GLuck

the lack of thanks indicates that HIS mama does not have whatever she wants or go whereever she wants.

if it was hers,

well...

yes I should have said 'my mom?' But   that goes w/out saying LOL

i remember when bhm once said that they would select a mate depending on how well he treats his momma

Sponsored Links

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 7:30am
Wth? How are you suppose to phuck your man with his mom in there?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 8:28am

i remember when bhm once said that they would select a mate depending on how well he treats his momma

Embarrassed  ahemmm....i still feel the same.  and i'll take it one step further...may be unpopular but i also judge mofos on how they treated/treat/speak about their exes...Smile
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 8:42am

mom? she can have whatever she wants (go wherever...) LOL

sorry OP. sounds like a mess.GLuck

the lack of thanks indicates that HIS mama does not have whatever she wants or go whereever she wants.

if it was hers,

well...

yes I should have said 'my mom?' But   that goes w/out saying LOL

We're going to go ahead and live in the now for the duration if this thread.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 8:48am
see thats that bullsh*t

y'all wrong for that one
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 6:10pm
Treating ur mom well and enabling her user habits, are two different things, but I know u know that.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 6:43pm

I wonder who said thatLOL

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:43am
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Originally posted by dawills2002 dawills2002 wrote:

My boyfriend and I planned a cruise that has to be paid by july 24th. Its suppose to be me and my boyfriend, his mom, sister, cousin and his cousins wife. My boyfriends mom and sister were suppose to have their own room. However, his sister canceled and that means his mom has to be in the room with me and my man. That also means we had to move to a bigger room that cost more. We still owe $304 but the balance is owed by his mom because my boyfriend and I paid our half. Now his mom is saying shes trying to get a car and wont have all the money. She said she may have about $125 of it. Now my boyfriend is paying the remaining balance just so the cruise line wont cancel our room. My thing is his mom can barely pay bills so how she go pay for a cruise? I even had to chip in extra money for her plane ticket because she didnt have all the money. She is damn near going on this trip for free and has only paid $200 total. She always trying to go places she cant afford and inconveniences everyone else. This is the last time I will plan a vacation with her.

I see your distress and I certainly understand it.
However, are you sure your anger is properly directed?
You have been subjected to a particular pattern of behavior that has left you feeling angry, neglected, used and abused. Not a pretty picture.
But look a little deeper and you'll find that the only person to blame is you.
Your would be mother-in-law is a user. Both you and your boyfriend are enablers. 
He enables his mother's poor choices. And you enable his.
You sound like a responsible, level headed young lady.
Believe me there are mothers who would love to have such a one in their sons' lives.
The pair you currently have on your hands is not what you want in your future.
Believe in yourself and move on.
ETA: Good luck. Wish you well.

This is on some Iyanla Fix My Life-ish that you probably overlooked Beloved. Do your work and you will learn why you accept such behavior.
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 12:27pm
OP, that sounds like a mess. I would definitely fork over enough money to get Mom an inside room of her own, even if I had to pay for it myself!

And it would be the very last trip I took with the two of them together. Happy birfday, merry crimmas, and happy mothers day for the rest of your life momma. Give it in love and then be done with it.

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/cruise-search/?rateCode=PUG&icid=CC_PUG0721_specialshero_2474

You have already paid for her, and I'm sure you can transfer her to another room and pay the difference.

Edited by PeacefulOne - Jul 21 2014 at 12:40pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 12:42pm
Read everything!Approve

This would be a mother/son trip. Gimme my money back and I'll have a stay-cation at home.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>