Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Im pissed..never again will I ever!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MissDarkEyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MissDarkEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

Damn mama gets no love.

Mama need to get a damn job!  This is ridiculous.  Cruises aren't that expensive.  Hell, you can even by one 2 years out and pay a bit at a time. 
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 5:28pm
Enjoy your trip. Smile
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 5:54pm
unpopular post but

The bf should get his money up to a point where he can take care of his family and his mama 

Mama is 56, she isn't going to do much more than she's doing and the bf can't say no (which is admirable)... he just needs to up his providing game 

ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

unpopular post but

The bf should get his money up to a point where he can take care of his family and his mama 

Mama is 56, she isn't going to do much more than she's doing and the bf can't say no (which is admirable)... he just needs to up his providing game 

Good point RickyRose.
In the meantime the OP is suffering, in the Bat Cave that is her life, because she chooses to put up with a man who can't make firm decisions. She has to put her foot down and say no more.
ETA: Eventually she will get tired of coming in third place.
Mom is 1st.
Boyfriend's indecisiveness is 2nd.
OP is third. (No place for a ladyfriend.)

Edited by ragincajin - Jul 18 2014 at 6:31pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:05pm
the mom is 56 and is already done with her life like that?
i agree, rickys, if he wants to take care of mom, it is fine, but he needs to increase his income... by a tenfoldLOL; momma likes to spend $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

the girlfriend should not be burdened by mom though. that's why i say he is a mama's boy, he is catering to mom and making the gf pay the bills at home this month AND pay for mom to go. I would have said if I am paying for your mom, you are paying for mine, fvck that.

actually, just cancel the trip. but i see op didn't come to the thread mmmmmmmm
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by sweet_n_stuff04 sweet_n_stuff04 wrote:

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope! 

Mama better build a dinghy and take a cruise in a lake.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by lanae lanae wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

nothing I hate more than dating a man with a broke mother.  It's allllwaaaysss some sh*t.  

You saved me from typing my unpopular opinion. Thanked!

(was gonna say broke and manless tho)

Definitely that too.  

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 3:01am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

unpopular post but

Another unpopular post, but you could have paid too. I know that isn't a cool thing to say, but if it was that serious, just pay and be done with it. Based on that experience, don't invite her next time. It's a lesson learned, you know?

You know how many people and things my a$$ has to pay for?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 3:55am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

mom? she can have whatever she wants (go wherever...) LOL

sorry OP. sounds like a mess.GLuck

the lack of thanks indicates that HIS mama does not have whatever she wants or go whereever she wants.

if it was hers,

well...

yes I should have said 'my mom?' But   that goes w/out saying LOL

i remember when bhm once said that they would select a mate depending on how well he treats his momma

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 7:30am
Wth? How are you suppose to phuck your man with his mom in there?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>
  Share Topic