Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Im pissed..never again will I ever!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 19>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

nothing I hate more than dating a man with a broke mother.  It's allllwaaaysss some sh*t.  
this sh!t right here Clap
Sponsored Links

sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

buy rum runners..when is your cruise..im going on one in October with carnival for a Halloween cruise 

What is this halloween cruise? ShockedI love Halloween, my fave non-holiday of the year.

Maysay gave good advice, OP check out the cruise forums too
im all up in those cruise forums...a Halloween cruise is basically any cruise that is sailing during Halloween carnival has a Halloween party and give away prizes im not sure if any other cruise ships does this but i would think so 
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 11:12pm
She's one of those mamas who think she entitled.
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

nothing I hate more than dating a man with a broke mother.  It's allllwaaaysss some sh*t.  

You saved me from typing my unpopular opinion. Thanked!

(was gonna say broke and manless tho)

Edited by lanae - Jul 17 2014 at 11:58pm
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by dawills2002 dawills2002 wrote:

My boyfriend and I planned a cruise that has to be paid by july 24th. Its suppose to be me and my boyfriend, his mom, sister, cousin and his cousins wife. My boyfriends mom and sister were suppose to have their own room. However, his sister canceled and that means his mom has to be in the room with me and my man. That also means we had to move to a bigger room that cost more. We still owe $304 but the balance is owed by his mom because my boyfriend and I paid our half. Now his mom is saying shes trying to get a car and wont have all the money. She said she may have about $125 of it. Now my boyfriend is paying the remaining balance just so the cruise line wont cancel our room. My thing is his mom can barely pay bills so how she go pay for a cruise? I even had to chip in extra money for her plane ticket because she didnt have all the money. She is damn near going on this trip for free and has only paid $200 total. She always trying to go places she cant afford and inconveniences everyone else. This is the last time I will plan a vacation with her.

I see your distress and I certainly understand it.
However, are you sure your anger is properly directed?
You have been subjected to a particular pattern of behavior that has left you feeling angry, neglected, used and abused. Not a pretty picture.
But look a little deeper and you'll find that the only person to blame is you.
Your would be mother-in-law is a user. Both you and your boyfriend are enablers. 
He enables his mother's poor choices. And you enable his.
You sound like a responsible, level headed young lady.
Believe me there are mothers who would love to have such a one in their sons' lives.
The pair you currently have on your hands is not what you want in your future.
Believe in yourself and move on.
ETA: Good luck. Wish you well.

Edited by ragincajin - Jul 18 2014 at 12:31am
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 12:20am
Mama should be ashamed of herself but your boyfriend should've told his Mama next time around or he would be going with her and I would stay home.
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 1:39am
Mama is a bum and he is an enabler. This has a high possibility of not ending well. If not just for the trip, in general. 

Why would she even want to be there in the same room? How inconsiderate. SMH.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 1:53am
OP, I read some of your previous threads.... is this the boyfriend you have been dating for over a decade? The one whose sister lived with you?

If your answer is yes, I am not sure why you are even bothering to go to this cruise. After so long with him, you are not his wife and his mom has shown that she is trouble and will continue to be a burden in your life. Cut him loose.

I hope you answer no to my question, but either way, I don't think he is worth being with because he can't say no to mommy. When his sister bailed out, he should have told his mom that he could not afford her ticket without burdening you with most of the house's bills for this month.

Mamas' boys are not worth it.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jul 18 2014 at 2:00am
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 1:55pm
Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope! 

Mama better build a dinghy and take a cruise in a lake.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

Damn mama gets no love.

Cry

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair