Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Im pissed..never again will I ever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Im pissed..never again will I ever!

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 19>






Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 08 2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 7499
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

If all else fails u can fuc while shes in the room. She'll either leave or play sleep.


OMG
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 340135
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 4:05pm
Not just my opinion but okay.....continue.
Back to Top
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 02 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 93569
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Well u come off judgemental snobby and shady....you have all this going on in your now life financially yet you are quick to jump to conclusions about someone else's financial situation.....see what happens when you assume you know the entire story? 


I never assumed that I knew their entire story. Based on what the OP posted I formed an opinion just like you did.

In my opinion they can't afford it. Simple.

It's your opinion that they can. Cool.

It's a discussion. We're all sharing opinions. You think I'm being judgmental, snobby and shady. Cool. Your opinion.

Back to Top
dawills2002 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 29 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2594
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote dawills2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 4:12pm
Re read the post. I have saved for 5 months and have my money in order..so does my boyfriend. However, that does not mean we can afford to pay others plane tickets and room charges. We are having problems because other people cant pay their half, not because we can't pay ours.
Back to Top
sweetskul View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 24 2012
Location: new york
Status: Offline
Points: 3742
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

she should be mad with her man not the mil but i could see how she is mad with the mother in law too for feeling comfortable sharing a room with a young couple...my boyfriend has family like this and i had to get him all the way together i think they all hate my ass now cause he use to be the bank for them now they cant get money out of him 

Girl you too.....Mr00 momma tried to get him to furnish her apartment.....I was like nah....be asking for fancy gift while she owes us money......all type of foolishness.....she had the audacity to tell him instead of buying my engagement ring he could have bought her something.....I was done....cant fuk with her she clearly has a problem.....
 ShockedShocked i hope he puts her in her place and let her know shes wrong for trying to use him like that
Back to Top
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 340135
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

she should be mad with her man not the mil but i could see how she is mad with the mother in law too for feeling comfortable sharing a room with a young couple...my boyfriend has family like this and i had to get him all the way together i think they all hate my ass now cause he use to be the bank for them now they cant get money out of him 

Girl you too.....Mr00 momma tried to get him to furnish her apartment.....I was like nah....be asking for fancy gift while she owes us money......all type of foolishness.....she had the audacity to tell him instead of buying my engagement ring he could have bought her something.....I was done....cant fuk with her she clearly has a problem.....
 ShockedShocked i hope he puts her in her place and let her know shes wrong for trying to use him like that

I wouldn't be with him if he didn't....I refuse....
Back to Top
sweetskul View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 24 2012
Location: new york
Status: Offline
Points: 3742
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by spencer4hire spencer4hire wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

If all else fails u can fuc while shes in the room. She'll either leave or play sleep.


OMG
 CryCryCryCry
Back to Top
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 19 2008
Location: in God's hand
Status: Offline
Points: 144382
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 4:15pm
Maysay ^^ I can check with a few doctors at work to help you find free Chemo treatments in your state . I am so sorry you are going through difficult Health issues . My prayers are with you .
Back to Top
dawills2002 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 29 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2594
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote dawills2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 4:25pm
We paid extra money to have tips and alcoholic drinks covered. Im not worried about that. I was just upset because I have had to pay more money then intended because someone else didnt have their crap in order. Anything that she gets on the cruise will be paid for by my boyfriend or her nephew that is coming with us. The trip is paid for and I now wash my hands with it. The rest of the money I saved for spending will be for me only.
Back to Top
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 02 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 93569
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by dawills2002 dawills2002 wrote:

We paid extra money to have tips and alcoholic drinks covered. Im not worried about that. I was just upset because I have had to pay more money then intended because someone else didnt have their crap in order. Anything that she gets on the cruise will be paid for by my boyfriend or her nephew that is coming with us. The trip is paid for and I now wash my hands with it. The rest of the money I saved for spending will be for me only.


Tips...

If you're going to get spa services make sure you make an appointment early because they fill up really quickly.

Also, anything that's included in your regular meal plan at the main buffet/restaurant can also be ordered through room service without extra charge.

That alcohol really is overpriced and watered down so if that's a big thing for you, you might want to google how to smuggle in your own alcohol.

Get to know your dinner mates. You really can meet some interesting people that way.

If they have restrictions on how much toilet paper to put in the toilet, believe them. Always use less than you need.

Use the hand sanitizer they'll have all over the boat. Remember, people are gross around the buffet so if you see someone sneezing/coughing or whatever over food, ask the worker to replace it. You do not want to get norovirus or anything else.


Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 19>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down