BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Im pissed..never again will I ever!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:49pm
I see maysay angle because she said bill money was used as oppose to other moneys set aside for the trip. I wouldn't have used my bill money for a trip because its bill money for a reason.

If you aint got it you aint got it
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:50pm
yes sl they could have savings as well that would have been dipped into if op hadn't covered his portion of the bills.  the op never gave the impression that they couldn't afford it, imo.  just that she was pissed their plan was switched up when he mommy couldn't afford it...
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

You just wanna say they shouldn't go.....but okay....you have the snobbiest views on money for someone that still lives at home.....can I ask what your responsibilities money wise look like? Are you one of those people that live off other people and you just have to pay your T-mobile bill? Serious question....I feel like assessments on your life need to be made before you can be this shady....you drive your own car? in yo name? paids for my you? No shade just genuinely curious.

Here's a short list...

-I have medical bills in the thousands from my nov 2012 hospital stay that are still being paid off.
-I just got out of the hospital may 2014 and have started to get the bills, they already are at 10k
-I have to start chemo which for some reason I'm being told that I have to pay upfront (like 10k each time) and will maybe get reimbursed 50%
-student loans
-I have medical bills from when I was uninsured for years (while having lupus) bc I couldn't get insurance
-credit card that was used to cover medical bills and meds
-I help pay for my biological sisters rent, car, and food because I am her only family and she is trying to make it in this world
-health insurance, copays, meds (I'm at the doc at least 1-2x/wk and I take 10 meds currently)
-...and there are more bills but those are the main ones
-and this is all without a job or government help

I am EXTREMELY grateful that my parents give me a roof over my head, make sure I don't starve, and give me free wifi.

When I make comments about financial stuff, I'm not being shady or snobby. This is the life I live and have been living.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

LOL
did she stay with her future MIL?

yes mam. she sure did.  and she enjoyed all the scooby snacks and adult beverages he lavished upon her too...lol
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

LOL
did she stay with her future MIL?

yes mam. she sure did.  and she enjoyed all the scooby snacks and adult beverages he lavished upon her too...lol

LOL
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:54pm

I was thinking that somewhat too G

I pay my bills second to paying myself (savings direct deposit)

I have money left over but if I got big bill out of no where and had to use my other money I could end up with much less than I usually have left over

could that affect my bills? I don't know? but it would affect my weekly/daily budget if nothing else

but momma would keep her butt home before I had to even think about adjusting my bill payments for a vacation
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I see maysay angle because she said bill money was used as oppose to other moneys set aside for the trip. I wouldn't have used my bill money for a trip because its bill money for a reason.

If you aint got it you aint got it

that's just it.  op said HE used money that should have went to pay HIS portion of the bills to cover his mom.   sure op said she then had to cover his part of the bills...but she didn't say she didn't have it or that she had to dip into her bill money or savings.  she could simply have more disposable income available after HER portion of bills are covered...in other words...she could make more than him...this is not uncommon...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jul 17 2014 at 4:10pm
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:58pm
she should be mad with her man not the mil but i could see how she is mad with the mother in law too for feeling comfortable sharing a room with a young couple...my boyfriend has family like this and i had to get him all the way together i think they all hate my ass now cause he use to be the bank for them now they cant get money out of him 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

You just wanna say they shouldn't go.....but okay....you have the snobbiest views on money for someone that still lives at home.....can I ask what your responsibilities money wise look like? Are you one of those people that live off other people and you just have to pay your T-mobile bill? Serious question....I feel like assessments on your life need to be made before you can be this shady....you drive your own car? in yo name? paids for my you? No shade just genuinely curious.

Here's a short list...

-I have medical bills in the thousands from my nov 2012 hospital stay that are still being paid off.
-I just got out of the hospital may 2014 and have started to get the bills, they already are at 10k
-I have to start chemo which for some reason I'm being told that I have to pay upfront (like 10k each time) and will maybe get reimbursed 50%
-student loans
-I have medical bills from when I was uninsured for years (while having lupus) bc I couldn't get insurance
-credit card that was used to cover medical bills and meds
-I help pay for my biological sisters rent, car, and food because I am her only family and she is trying to make it in this world
-health insurance, copays, meds (I'm at the doc at least 1-2x/wk and I take 10 meds currently)
-...and there are more bills but those are the main ones
-and this is all without a job or government help

I am EXTREMELY grateful that my parents give me a roof over my head, make sure I don't starve, and give me free wifi.

When I make comments about financial stuff, I'm not being shady or snobby. This is the life I live and have been living.

Well u come off judgemental snobby and shady....you have all this going on in your now life financially yet you are quick to jump to conclusions about someone else's financial situation.....see what happens when you assume you know the entire story? 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

she should be mad with her man not the mil but i could see how she is mad with the mother in law too for feeling comfortable sharing a room with a young couple...my boyfriend has family like this and i had to get him all the way together i think they all hate my ass now cause he use to be the bank for them now they cant get money out of him 

Girl you too.....Mr00 momma tried to get him to furnish her apartment.....I was like nah....be asking for fancy gift while she owes us money......all type of foolishness.....she had the audacity to tell him instead of buying my engagement ring he could have bought her something.....I was done....cant fuk with her she clearly has a problem.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 19>
  Share Topic