Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedIm pissed..never again will I ever!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 19>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:25pm
Has she addressed the cousins wife yet
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I hope yall get free food on the boat. Aint nuttin worse than folk with lil to no spendin money on a trip..talking bout we dont need to eat out we can hit the store and use the microwave and mini frig.fuc u and yo hot pockets

food is included on cruises i think...never been on one...i think they may be azzed on the likka tip tho. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

TC I'd be pissed that his momma still tryna go....and finds it acceptable to bunk with a young couple....people that play dumb like that piss me off....like have some decency and say.....I will stay home.....yall enjoy the trip....

i get it.  but it appears this is something op contributed to as well...why would she 'put on for his moms plane ticket?  i'm just saying....she has said this woman has been this way for years.  the son obviously puts up with it...be mad at him...

Right...I said nip that in the bid....she one missed bill from moving in with y'all.....yall just don't know.....
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Have yall ever borrowed his mama car? And did u ever cuss out his sis via text?
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

They didn't use bill money to cover THEIR part......they used it to cover his moms.....their part was covered without compromising their bills.....

The fact that they had to use bill money for anything other than bills is a financial red flag that says they can't afford the trip.

But apparently we'll have to agree to disagree on that part. Their financial priorities aren't in order but that's really none of my business.

Girl you can't just say....I misread.....they haven't even missed a bill payment.....she covered the bills....so technically their bills are still up to date.....

I didn't say they missed a bill.

My interpretation is just different than yours. They share bills. He had to take his portion of the bill money to pay the balance. OP had to cover the rest of the bills. Since they share bills, if he can't afford it, she can't afford, the household can't afford it.

My point is, clearly there is a money issue in their household. Using bill money, and not  vacation fund or fun money, is a red flag. Financial priorities are skewed.

But that's just how I feel about it. We don't agree and that's cool.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:27pm

TC I'd be pissed that his momma still tryna go....and finds it acceptable to bunk with a young couple....people that play dumb like that piss me off....like have some decency and say.....I will stay home.....yall enjoy the trip....

i get it.  but it appears this is something op contributed to as well...why would she 'put on for his moms plane ticket?  i'm just saying....she has said this woman has been this way for years.  the son obviously puts up with it...be mad at him...
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

]

yes...i like family vacays as well.  and i wouldn't have not one prollem with my man paying for his mom.  and depending i might be ok with the mom staying in the room with he and i.  depending.  lol

i'm just not understanding why she is so vexed with his mom...

Thumbs Up
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Has she addressed the cousins wife yet

the way i read it...the cousin and his wife are going together....let me go reread....
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:32pm
Since you already got the room, invite your mom, too.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:32pm

They didn't use bill money to cover THEIR part......they used it to cover his moms.....their part was covered without compromising their bills.....

The fact that they had to use bill money for anything other than bills is a financial red flag that says they can't afford the trip.

But apparently we'll have to agree to disagree on that part. Their financial priorities aren't in order but that's really none of my business.

Girl you can't just say....I misread.....they haven't even missed a bill payment.....she covered the bills....so technically their bills are still up to date.....

I didn't say they missed a bill.

My interpretation is just different than yours. They share bills. He had to take his portion of the bill money to pay the balance. OP had to cover the rest of the bills. Since they share bills, if he can't afford it, she can't afford, the household can't afford it.

My point is, clearly there is a money issue in their household. Using bill money, and not  vacation fund or fun money, is a red flag. Financial priorities are skewed.

But that's just how I feel about it. We don't agree and that's cool.

well...it's very possible her income is more than his resulting in her having more discretionary income left over after the bills are split...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jul 17 2014 at 3:32pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 19>
  Share Topic