Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedIm pissed..never again will I ever!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 19>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sweetskul View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 5:04pm
a Halloween cruise is any cruise that is sailing during Halloween they usually have Halloween themed parties and prizes...i know carnival does this im not sure about the other cruise lines tho 
Sponsored Links

sweetskul View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by dawills2002 dawills2002 wrote:

Im annoyed because she always signs up for stuff she cant afford. Do you know how many times I had to stay home because I could not afford something at the time. His mom will not do that she will sign up for something and not pay her portion and will piggyback off someone else. I am not like that so it upsets me. I thought after 5 months she would be able to pay her half. But I was wrong!
talk to your mamas boy ass boyfriend he needs to let his mom stop it ...she cant do it if your man doesn't allow it or put up with it....if he doesn't change this u will always be unhappy with her 
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 5:11pm
A lil off topic: Does his mom not have any friends? If not, that can be a big issue. She should NOT be ok roomin with ya'll. I'd feel so akward about that idea if it were my kids. She should stay home and get some business in activities that don't cost money.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by dawills2002 dawills2002 wrote:

Im annoyed because she always signs up for stuff she cant afford. Do you know how many times I had to stay home because I could not afford something at the time. His mom will not do that she will sign up for something and not pay her portion and will piggyback off someone else. I am not like that so it upsets me. I thought after 5 months she would be able to pay her half. But I was wrong!

I hate people like that...but she keeps doing it because others allow it. Just be really careful about what she charges on the cruise because when it comes down to it, she won't be responsible for the charges.

Keep your money for you and don't feel bad about it.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 5:28pm
My bday is the week after... I think I have to start paying for it now right? Imma look for one.. dont know where I wanna go

Ok back to the thread Embarrassed
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 5:30pm
My mother is really irresponsible with money as well. I was so sick of the surprise bills that she is now a part of my budget. She doesn't know. It's not for her sanity it's for mine.
If I invite her anywhere I'm prepared to pay up to 100%. If I can't afford that she's not invited.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 6:07pm
Sounds like yall dont need to be telling mama when yall planning trips/events since she never foots the bill. Obviously she will not change and your bf dont see that its a problem
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

mom? she can have whatever she wants (go wherever...) LOL

sorry OP. sounds like a mess.GLuck

the lack of thanks indicates that HIS mama does not have whatever she wants or go whereever she wants.

if it was hers,

well...

sweetskul View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

My bday is the week after... I think I have to start paying for it now right? Imma look for one.. dont know where I wanna go

Ok back to the thread Embarrassed
u usually have to put down a small down payment then u can pay it off over time...the one im going on is 7 days an its going to nassua,bahamas usvi san juan, puerto rico and turks and grand turk, turks and Caicos 
dawills2002 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 6:26pm
I dont think you get it..but I will explain again. I paid $205 towards her ticket and my boyfriend paid $304 for her balance of the room. Thats $509 we paid that she could not come up with. She has told us for months she would have the money. But once again she can not hold up her end of the bargain. Also since my boyfriend spent $304 for the room balance, he is short on his half of the bills for this month. That means I have to cover the few bills we have together. We would not be in this situation if she had paid her money. We did not plan on paying for her trip and she knew that from the start. When you plan things with a lot of people, stuff like this happens. But I texted my boyfriend today and told him we will not be doing this again. He texted back and told me was sorry and feels bad because he did not want to ruin our trip with this last minute bull crap. If you still dont understand why im annoyed, I dont know how else to make you understand.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 19>
  Share Topic