Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I"m on the Karida train and NOT coming off!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:13am
The straight hair i ordered waved up too. I might try the loose wave next
Sponsored Links

terrificterrell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrificterrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:34am
ohh I know in fact I'm chatting with him now...that will be my next purchase as well! I still haven't given my BFF her hair just cuz it gives me sooooooo much life 
misslexy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslexy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 8:21pm
This hair looks pretty. I have viewed the vendors website a few times. Maybe I will go ahead and make the purchase .
Krandygrl00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krandygrl00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 8:48pm
the hair is pretty....
Star

i hear that the longer lenghts, 20+, are givin peeps problems(tangling and matting)  have you had any problems with your long lengths????????
candiecoco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candiecoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:40pm
@terrificterrell can you please keep up posted on your experiece with this hair b/c I have been eyeying this company.  I almost purchased from them when I ordered hair in Oct from aliexpress but I orded from YY hair instead.  I liked the hair at first but after a while it begin to tangle a lot and after I bleached it thats when the real maddness started.  I did a bleach bath on the hair and I have not worn it since I bleached bath but I want to know you experince before I purchase from Karida.  I'm starting to get really tired of getting bad hair from Aliexpress.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrificterrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 11:10am
Sorry guys but I was hoping to be back today updating with my install HOWEVER my stylist decided to take a last minute (1 hour before my appointment) trip to the U.S until SATURDAY AngryConfusedAngry....so I can't give anymore experience other than I SUPER sealed my wefts and have been playing in it, sorry...OH and my 24" had good much grays in it (10-15)
biishplz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote biishplz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:07am
I've been hearing a lot about this company. I don't really mess with Aliexpress like that anymore but I am looking for a cute, longer bob hairstyle so it might not hurt to give them a try. 
Pretty_Thick_Me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pretty_Thick_Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 12:16pm
How is the hair holding up? The straight and the body wave.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrificterrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:56pm
oh wow I'm so sorry I've been ridiculously busy and forgot about this post...I'll get back to post as much pics as I can in a few days. I've got a couple parties coming up so I'll get a good amount of pics flat ironed and 'wanded'! Once again sorry guys Embarrassed
iyawo814 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iyawo814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:41pm
I have been looking at them on aliexpress for about a month. The only reviews I have seen are on YT. Can't wait to here your review on how the hair is holding up.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>