Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Im on Facebook and

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Im on Facebook and
    Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 3:25am
my niece posted a video from someone else who posted it with a father in a hospital with his little baby son with the back of his son's head blown off...i mean seriously a huge ....god i can;t even type it...he was shaking his little baby and just completely lost it til they had to almost carry the father out...

an Israeli missile attack...

i am not even going to post the video (don't know how anyways) but so damn tragic...
Sponsored Links

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 3:48am
Yeah, I saw that picture. One of these days I'm going to sit down and read about the history of Israel/Palestine. It all seems so trivial from what I know. And I'm pretty sure I'll side with Palestine but I'm open to hearing the excuses I'll hear for the senseless killings from both sides.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 7:39am
Now you are transferring your trauma on to us and are feeling like the weight has been lifted off of your shoulder...thanks for effing up my morningStern Smile
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 7:43am
Israel needs to be gone forever.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 7:44am
It's sad what Israelis are doing, I don't support it, I don't support killing children.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 8:33am
Yeah...don't want to see that.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:19am
yeah i saw the picture...i dont need to see the video. the pic was painful enough.

lol @ nj
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:44pm
Can't stand that.  I wish people would stop posting extremely graphic and gruesome images/video. esp without any warning. 

It isn't even about be desensitized or too sensitive - but it's borderline exploitation and a disrespect towards these victims. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:46pm
No really. This is how energy is transfered

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Now you are transferring your trauma on to us and are feeling like the weight has been lifted off of your shoulder...thanks for effing up my morningStern Smile
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 3:03am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Yeah, I saw that picture. One of these days I'm going to sit down and read about the history of Israel/Palestine. It all seems so trivial from what I know. And I'm pretty sure I'll side with Palestine but I'm open to hearing the excuses I'll hear for the senseless killings from both sides.

i am just scrolling and scrolling and POP there 's a pic of them both....god that is so sad and to think this is the very last image this father has of his son embedded in his memory as long as he lives...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic