Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Im Officially Finished With Weaves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:57am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I caught on to the resell game on BHM a long time ago . Members are buying large amounts of alibia nest hair and calling it stash hair . Sorry you lost your money .
Sponsored Links

ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:37pm
Dont buy anything from BHM. Period. Do your research and buy your own hair. There are some shady people lying in wait to prey on people and get their little coinage.

With that said, to this day, the best hair ive EVER owned was some CuteScorpio Chinese Yaki and some Brazilian Wavy from Miamiu! I love them!
kdaniel620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdaniel620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:36pm
i try to stick to my 1 vendor i don't like to lose money so once i found someone that was to my liking i stuck with it....all that buying from a million different vendors is a waist of time and money....
kdaniel620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kdaniel620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:04pm
i try to stick to my 1 vendor i don't like to lose money so once i found someone that was to my liking i stuck with it....all that buying from a million different vendors is a waist of time and money....
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by kdaniel620 kdaniel620 wrote:

Problem is finding a vendor thats consistent.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:56am
unnn unnn...don't do it! it's christmas time, folks need money,
all kinds of flim flam deals goin down! & most folks ain't gone
confess that the hair they bought was trash, cause they feel
dumb for it in the 1st placeShockedshoot its ALREADY hard to find
the bEST vendor with some long lasting grade a virgin hair,
plus someone that can install it and do a AWESOME job of it
without it unthreading after a week or two! naaa imma ALWAYS
pass on buying hair off bhmLOL
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 7:19pm
Congrats to you OP for wanting to focus on your own hair.

I knew I had to take a break from weaves when it had gone four years and I hadn't worn my real hair out. I was becoming damn near dependent on them. And my hair is thick, natural and at BSL length. Think we should all have those aha moments after awhile.
Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 5:56am
Thx for sharing this info..
misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 1:16pm
I wanted to get off weaves too but not becuase of bad hair. I was just fed up with it. This decision only lasted a month or so. I am not wearing waev right not but I will by next week
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic