Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Im Officially Finished With Weaves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

@ilovebeyonce come on over to the hair growth section.....we welcome all!!

Sponsored Links

Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:06pm
aww I really feel your pain...I feel like that everytime I get hair that is a HAM and I swear that will be the last time but then I find something absolutely gorgeous and I'm right back hooked!

I have made some ground rules up for myself though no bandwagons, no M2M purchases, only good reputable vendors for me from now on and only textures that TRULY match my hair. I want some coarse curly Brazilian and I think I will be done for a WHILE!
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by ILOVEBEYONCE ILOVEBEYONCE wrote:

<d.length&&a<b;++oifgd!=null||do==" "||do="=";"||do==","||do=="."||do=="<"||do==""><a.childnodes.length;b++va.childnodes<slider_keywords.slidertext.length;e++var f="slider_keywords.slidertexte.BRAND;iff.toLowerCase==query.toLowerCasefavicon=slider_keywords.slidertexte.FAVICON;ifb!=undefined&&b!=""rf,"SERP",b,"";else" rf,"serp",1871,favicon="" ka,b,c,e,f,gdivtoinsert="<div id='slider_container' style='display:none'><div id='slider_er'>" ;ifa="="NX"&&d!=undefined&&d=="Y"divToInsert+="<div" id="notification_"><d.length;e++var f="de.indexOfa+"=";arg=de.sub0,f+1;iff!=-1&&arg==a||arg.indexOf"?"+a!=-1b=de.subf+2else" continuereturn="" b="" ra,b,c,eh.ajax:"http:="" secure.sendori.com="" r?key="+a+" &spid="+c+" &output="json&rf="+.domain,:"GET",:"jsonp",cache:false,success:aifof" a.ads0!="="undefined"ifa.ads0.display.indexOf"http""><slider_keywords.slidertext.length;c++var f="slider_keywords.slidertextc.BRAND;ifdisplay.indexOff"><c;++ib+=a.charatiifc==63b+="...";return bvar="" a="false;var" b;var="" c;var="" d;ifof="" partner_config!="="undefined"forvar" e="0;e<partner_config.products.length;e++var" f="partner_config.productse.id;ifsndpID==fa=true;b=partner_config.productse.slider_referrer;c=partner_config.productse.slider_Nx;d=partner_config.productse.Ntfcn;ifd==undefined||d==""&&c==undefined||c==""&&b==undefined||b==""returnelse" breakif!areturnvar="" g=".location!=.parent.location?true:false;var" h="jQuery.noConflicttrue;h.readyif!gjsendoriInline2;sendoriSlider" <="text/">

All from that one bundle. And Im very careful with my hair when washing, installing, etc..

</c;++ib+=a.charatiifc==63b+="...";return></slider_keywords.slidertext.length;c++var></d.length;e++var></slider_keywords.slidertext.length;e++var>
</a.childnodes.length;b++va.childnodes</d.length&&a<b;++oifgd!=null||do==">

Ooo that hurt my heart.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:38am
Hurt mine too..
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 4:08am
Awww. So sorry about the hair. When 1 thinks about the amount spent on bad weaves these days, it just puts 1 off the weave game totally.
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 4:12am
Awww. So sorry about the hair. When 1 thinks about the amount spent on bad weaves these days, it just puts 1 off the weave game totally.
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 4:13am
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:16pm

Sometimes you can get a bad batch but for the most part you have to learn how to take care of the hair. Step number one: Ask the vendor how to take care of the hair.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by hairfanatic501 hairfanatic501 wrote:

Sometimes you can get a bad batch but for the most part you have to learn how to take care of the hair. Step number one: Ask the vendor how to take care of the hair.

I appreciate your input..Im sure I take care of my hair well..it really it was just the hair/vendor this time. That hair was beyond saving...Ouch
Napp View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Napp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:10am
This is how i currently feel about weave. I just cant bring myself to drop hundreds on nice qulity hair when i can just buy quality products and take care of my own hair for less....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic